[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEVER FALL FOR THE BPD GF MEME. BPD GFS ARE SATAN SENT THEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1447999495590.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447999495590.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
NEVER FALL FOR THE BPD GF MEME.
BPD GFS ARE SATAN SENT THEY ARE NOT CUTE AND CLINGY THEY WILL YEAR YOUR HEART OUT. READ THIS TO GET THE JIST OF THEIR FUCKED UP MINDS AND MORALS. http://www.echo.me.uk/bpd2.htm
THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING
>>
bpd gfs are what i deserve tbqh
>>
>>34658304
NO ONE DESERVES THE PAIN OF GETTING ALL THE LOVE AND AFFECTION YOU COULD ASK FOR AND THEN SUDDENLY GETTING IT ALL RIPPED AWAY FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON
>>
>Dating white women
Your own fault OP
>>
>>34658278

at least you knew she was bpd going into it. i didnt even know wtf bpd was until my ex went fullblown bpd on me

still a year later and although im much better and have no real romantic feelings towards her anymore, i still think constantly about what the FUCK goes through a bpd's brain to make them so fucked up and do such fucked up shit
>>
File: yui face3.jpg (75KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
yui face3.jpg
75KB, 576x576px
>>34658278
that's painting with a very broad stroke. it is true that some borderlines are serial abandoners, but others, like myself, are the complete opposite. I'm very codependent and it takes years for me to fall out of love with someone after they're gone.
>>
File: 1475181162788.jpg (27KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1475181162788.jpg
27KB, 576x432px
>only ever had 1 gf
>2 years of online and 1 year irl living together
>didnt know she had bpd til that 1 year irl together
>break up with her because of her violent episodes that ended up with me having a broken nose
>she then tried to run me over in her car on my way to the airport

yeah i don't recommend it, they will emotionally ruin you
>>
>>34658348
Do you think if you suffer loudly enough it will matter?

You knew what you were getting into.. you reap what you sow, as much as you don't want to hear that
>>
I have bpd diagnosis for a year and on meds
that list is pretty much 99% me
my greatest contribution to society is being aware of it and not dating men
but it is still fun being what laymen call "lucifer's daughter" fuck shit up and emotional rollercoasters
>>
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7KB, 195x195px
>My BPD ex still stalks me 5 years on
>I'm worth stalking I guess that's a positive
>>
>>34658981
pls be my satan incarnate gf
>>
File: 1443959524507.jpg (15KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
1443959524507.jpg
15KB, 250x293px
>>34658278
>sticks his dick in crazy
>expects good shit to happen
Honestly OP, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>34659074

>worth stalking
>have BPD ex

pick one
>>
>>34658652
>>34658900
>>34659260
Didn't know she was crazy until 2 months in, then she told me her diagnosis, I thought "well she hasn't done anything crazy" figured she was looking for attention or something by telling me that. Later on I asked her to marry me and she said that she didn't even like me anymore.
>>
>>34659223
before I was diagnosed I had 1 bf for 1 month
I broke up with him 3 times
I made him cry
Then vanished for a year and tried to kms
went to hospital several times
Got diagnosis and right meds
I still like to subtly fuck with people though
My dream is to get a NEET bf and make him really fat and cheat on him and leave him. He can only have sex with me in cosplay.
>>
>>34660615
>falling for the marriage meme
>with a crazy girl no less

Why would you EVER legally bind yourself to another woman?
>>
>>34660978

Only people with mental issues themselves get with girls who have BPD. It's seriously a fact. Normie chad's will fuck the girls, spot their crazy, and dip out. Only mentally fucked robots date them.
>>
>>34658981

it's ironic how bpd's romanticize causing emotional turmoil for any guy they date. it's like they take pride in it. like, "no guy can handle me, i'll leave them broken and depressed" lol

it's ironic because it's like they view themselves like a siren or succubus to all men, when it's ltierally only guys with genuine mental disorders themselves who end up dating bpd's. it's like woah, good for you, you can cause emotional instability in a person who is literally already emotionally and mentally unstable lmao
>>
>>34660808
>I still like to subtly fuck with people though
>My dream is to get a NEET bf and make him really fat and cheat on him and leave him. He can only have sex with me in cosplay.
people with BPD unconsciously manipulate out of fear and emotional immaturity. you sound like a sadist, which is not the same thing.
>>
File: JoJo_KKK.png (899KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo_KKK.png
899KB, 1366x768px
I had a online bpd tier girl and I can confirm this. Things were looking good and as a matter of fact I handled her pretty well but when one's life is so fucked, it just forces you to make stupid decisions and that's what she did: She made stupid decisions about us and it ended up fucking our relationship

She is regretting it now but I just decided to move on. I got really emotionally invested but just letting it go is for the best brobots
>>
File: 1874628568346.gif (478KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1874628568346.gif
478KB, 500x259px
>>34660615
>2 months in
>Later on I asked her to marry me
>>
>>34661957

>Only people with mental issues themselves get with girls who have BPD

No truer words have ever been said
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.