[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be around 14 >dream of girl with a great personality,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: together at last.jpg (657KB, 896x1200px) Image search: [Google]
together at last.jpg
657KB, 896x1200px
>be around 14
>dream of girl with a great personality, godlike supernatural abilities and everything. She even laughed at a terrible joke I told her
>wake up
>say to myself "she's the only one for me"
>fast forward many years
>can't attempt to find a gf because I don't want to break my promise
>tfw I can't even think of a good way to end this greentext
Who the fuck am I quoting?
>>
Man I always wanted that fig but it has gotten so fucking expensive over the years. Did you get it at release?
>>
>>34658083
Nothing wrong with that anon, when you'll be 30 that girl will become real
>>
>>34658083
She's out there. Maybe not literally but parts of her are.

The question is are you satisfied to never find her?
>>
>>34658417
That image is jaypee culture
>>
If she existed, she wouldn't like you anyways
>>
>>34659625
You don't know her.
>>
>>34660106
But I know you
>>
Make her into a tulpa, buddy.
>>
>>34660600
When was the last time I tried to summon Satan?
>>
>>34660636
That's not important, what is important is the fact that you are autistically fantasizing over some teenage vision of someone that doesn't even exist. However, if this girl did exist, why would she want some autistic robot when she could get dicked by some rich Chad?
>>
>>34660699
Because of destiny.
>>
>>34660821
Your destiny is to die alone faggot
>>
>>34660854
Death is only the beginning, fool.
>>
>>34660871
Your autism has no end
>>
>>34660899
So is my journey to ascend.
>>
>>34660906
Descend off a bridge nigger
>>
>>34660958
I refuse. My fate storms with such rigor.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x506px
>be me
>since i was a young girl i've always wanted a boyfriend or some friends, never had any friends irl
>think that things will "get better" and i'll get a bf someday
>is older now
>still a khv
>everyday i hope to meet a qt guy online and connect with him
>never happens, i'm always so fucking lonely
>no one even wants me anyway, i get abandonded all the time
I want off this ride.
>>
>>34661097
i have the same problem
are you in Canada perchance?
>they never are
>>
>>34661097
Send me a pic of ur titties bitch
>>
File: 1485905564417.jpg (105KB, 682x778px) Image search: [Google]
1485905564417.jpg
105KB, 682x778px
>>34658083

man i've had dreams about spending time with qt girls before, too. worst part is when you wake up. i always felt depressed afterwards.
>>
This makes me remember possibly the best/worst dream I've ever had.

I dreamt of in my opinion the perfect girl, and i spent the majority of the dream cuddling with her, or at least thats what i remember. At the end of my dream she told me I needed to stop being around her all the time and to get some friends.
Was my subconsiousness telling to stop trying to get a gf?
>>
>>34661097
Why do single girls who advertise themselves as single never post their location?
They have to know there are hordes of guys who want to be with them if they live somewhat close.
>>
>>34661097
Tell me about yourself anon, we can get off the ride together
>>
What did she look like, anon?

Originalfjdhdj
>>
>>34661097
>>34661151
>>34661942

Probably because she has standards. Most girls want someone that likes them for who they are, you guys don't even know her and your willing to hook up yet you call girls sluts for having sex with nice Attractive guys they have actually talked to. Meeting a nice person who she forms a genuine connection with is what she wants but you guys just want to have sex, literally with anyone, so she thinks your disgusting
>>
>>34664547
Normally I'd get that. There are a lot of creepy guys on here and obviously no girl is obliged to provide any information about herself, but she literally said
>everyday i hope to meet a qt guy online and connect with him
>>
>>34658083
don't break your promise
stay true to the waifu
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.