[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to order pizza for the second day in a row guys im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 4353634734.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
4353634734.png
43KB, 542x602px
>about to order pizza for the second day in a row

guys im nervous as fuck what if they delivery guy is the same???

will he think im a creep or loser?
>>
If you're American than I suppose it's normal to eat greasy fatty foods everyday, he probably does the same
also
>>
>>34657839
>will he think im a creep or loser?

Yea
>>
>>34657839
open the door naked

thatll show him
>>
>>34657839
Delivery guy here, we don't give a flying fuck as long as you tip us.
>>
>>34657839
Unless you did something that would cause him/her to remember you, they aren't going to care. You think you're the first person to ever order pie multiple days in a row?
>>
If this is a concern to you, why not order from another place?
>>
>>34657839
>implying the stoned pizza delivery guy can remember anything
>>
Quit being so narcissistic. No one cares that much about you.
>>
>>34657839
just order at a different pizzeria
>>
I deliver pizza, I have delivered to the same place within a day or two. If you are ugly/fat they may judge you. But you could just order something else from somewhere else.

>pizza delivery is top tier robot job
>>
>>34658873
>it's super bowl Sunday so there will be a lot of orders.
>might not be same employees

Go for it op
>>
>>34658873
I used to enjoy driving the company car when I was a delivery guy. I would drive like a complete asshole and purposely try to fuck things up on the car. Lol fuck jobs
>>
for a couple months i was ordering pizzas every night and it came out to be 400/m i was spending on pizzas kek
>>
why do you care what the pizza guy thinks of you? stop having low self esteem.
>>
>>34657926
What ifI don't tip you filthy jew?
>>
File: this.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34658912
This poster gave a great reason why you should not be afraid, OP.
>>
>>34657839
>caring what some pimply faced wagecuck thinks of you
>>
>>34657839
Nah, he'll think you are throwing another party with friends or having netflix & chill with your girlfriend :^)
>>
File: dominos2.jpg (435KB, 681x999px) Image search: [Google]
dominos2.jpg
435KB, 681x999px
>Knock knock anon
>That's gonna be $18.98 plus tip
>>
File: 1479782142616-r9k.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
1479782142616-r9k.png
1MB, 1182x956px
Ur gunna have 2 suck his dick man it's the law dude sorry
>>
File: d5a.jpg (31KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
d5a.jpg
31KB, 600x783px
>tfw used to order pizza every night
>was fat as fuck, have rich parents so they didn't even notice the dent in their finances
>after the 3rd week, noticed that the staff were starting to recognise me
>worried BADLY about my appearance to them
>one of the guys I had deliver my pizza 6 times in 3 weeks and twice in the same day
>the 6th time he commented 'I'm going to have your address engraved in my headstone in solid gold with all the money you make me haha'
>felt instantly worried and upset
>started taking measures to ease my paranoid
>for the next 10 days every pizza I order I also force them to fill out a 'customer feedback form' that I emailed to the restaurant, which gives feedback on me as a customer
>has questions like 'do you think that the person at (my address) is a weird guy?' and the only answer box is 'No'
>make them fill the form and put it under the pizza
>often gets greasy but still able to read it
>tip extra for this service because it lets me pretend they respect me
>after a while feel worried again
>go through the whole process with another pizza place
>this time, pay online and order 1 pizza for the place across the street and if the deliveryman isnt' someone I've had the same week, order another pizza
>if it is order pizza from a 3rd place
>tfw I only stopped when my parents noticed I spent $4000 on pizza in a few months
>>
>>34659044
>tfw got THIS-ED
>tfw check his dubs
>>
>>34657881
what a pussy. i-i-i-i im scared of greasy food the jew doctors said its bad.
>>
>>34659116
Which tip? :)
>>
Kys get some friends
FAGGOT
EVERYONE HAS FRIENDS THESE DAYS KYS IF YOU HAVE NONE
>>
>>34657839
It's superbowl night
>>
File: autistic screeching.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>34659418
>tfw never got this'd
>>
>>34657839
when he gets there only open the door slightly, make sure you have some loud music on and espn or something. when you open the door make sure you turn and yell into your house/apartment "hey guys! the pizza is here!" even though your alone. then you wont look like such a loser.
>>
>>34657839
Yes, he will also take pictures of you and post them on /r/picsoflosers
>>
Dude, this >>34660035 . Just crank up the TV loud enough so that the guy hears the game playing in the background. Also fuck Brady.
>>
man i like pizza
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.