[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>automation of jobs is the inevitable future >tfw going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1447654246412.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91KB, 288x292px
>automation of jobs is the inevitable future

>tfw going to be killed or forced to live in a slum because there's nothing I can do better than a robot

I didn't ask for this future
>>
>>34657518
>>automation of jobs is the inevitable future
>artistic freedom is closer than ever
feels good man
>>
>>34657710
>>artistic freedom is closer than ever
lol

you wish
>>
>>34657518
This AI/robot shit is starting to make me anxious
>>
most of you are automations yourselves
>>
>>34657873
good, it should

people think that automation will make a utopia for us

all it's gonna do is put all the money in the hands of the robot owners
>>
>>34657892
Damn... this is a post that really makes me think...
>>
The idea with automation is that it should coincide with universal basic income: any money you wanted to make on top of that would be in jobs not controlled by robots.
>>
>>34657937
>universal basic income
will never exist. at least not in america or UK.
>>
File: 1482190380264.jpg (83KB, 602x815px) Image search: [Google]
1482190380264.jpg
83KB, 602x815px
>>34657937
"DAT'S GOMMUNISM!"
>>
>>34657950
>or UK.
It's likely to appear in the UK.

Universal credit as a concept is being rolled out, in design it seems very similar to what would be a logical precursor to universal income.

Additionally it's a small island country that is the seat of western institutions with socialized healthcare, housing and other services already.

It's a pretty good place to try it out.
>>
>>34657950
I wish I didn't live in the US
>>
File: 1484250061418.jpg (86KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484250061418.jpg
86KB, 640x720px
>want to work as an AI programmer
>suddenly realise that some day AI will be advanced enough to improve itself and eliminate the need for humans to program them
>>
Become a craftsman. There will always be a market for human-made items. Especially food.
>>
>>34658390
Ehh but it'll be a small market for only the most skilled and best connected. Most people will be more than happy with the cheap machine crafted stuff. Handmade will be more expensive 'luxury' crafts, like a fine dining restaurant where every waiter has a master's in communication and even the dishwasher has a bachelor's degree + prior experience.
>>
>he isnt studying Japanese
>he isnt preparing for the EJU
>he wont be studying Precision Engineering in the University of Tokyo
>he wont help accelerate automation and get rich from it
>worst of all, a Rei fag
>>
>be an electrical engineer
>design the downfall of the plebs
I could literally not be smugger
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.