[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I need your help. I'm planning on installing a spycam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Mv1jizC.jpg (66KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
Mv1jizC.jpg
66KB, 474x474px
Okay, I need your help.

I'm planning on installing a spycam into the bathroom of a couple that lives in the same apartment complex as me. I know where to hide as our apartments are identical. Problem however is that I dont know them personally. How do I befriend them? I'm moving out of the complex in 2 months.
Quick facts about them:
They have 2 cats
The bf is more attractive than the gf
The guy has a man-bun
They stay up pretty late

I'm planning on posting the pics if I get them.
>>
>find one of their cats
>steal cat for a few hours
>go over to theirs with the cat
>"Is this your cat? It got into my apartment somehow. Here you go. By the way I'm Anon I'm your neighbor"
>etc
>>
>>34657226
Dude,

Unironically go fuck yourself, what in the Davey jones locker is actually wrong with you
>>
>>34657278

The cats dont leave their apartments. Also, I dont thinking catching cats is easy.

My one idea is to go over and ask for advice about getting a cat. My other idea is to go over ask them if theyve seen the "stray cat" I've been looking after recently.
>>
>>34657284

I dont know buts its something that I really want to do.
>>
bump

orignn
>>
>>34657361
>Steal a cat that looks like theirs and try it anyways.
>When they go looking for their cat walk to the bathroom and install camera.
>Apologize for misunderstanding.
>Dispose of cat.
>>
>>34658383

I need to be able to get the camera back, anon. I only plan on keeping it there for 2-3 days.
>>
>>34658525
>Steal a cat that looks like theirs and try it anyways.
>When they go looking for their cat walk to the bathroom and install camera.
>Stay in bathroom for 2-3 days
>Eat cat
>Apologize for misunderstanding
>>
>>34658592

Jesus Mice
>>
>>34657226
Stop trying to spy on people you fucker.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.