[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any discord or skype groups that are just for girls,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: bunny.jpg (340KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
340KB, 576x576px
Are there any discord or skype groups that are just for girls, mostly female, or at least have multiple females in them?
It would be good for me to learn to better socialize with my own kind. Talking only with men is fucking me up socially/behaviorally, but I am unsure of how to find female social circles.
>>
>>34656372
There is some gay/trap discord groups where robots fap together I dont have any links to them do to not being a cock gobbling fag
>>
>>34656391
No, I don't want gays/traps. Traps are not real girls. They are men with a fetish that has overtaken their entire existence. Men in a costume, but not girls or females by any means.
>>
Why the fuck are you asking here, retard? How about I go on /r/twoxchromosomes and ask if there's any male-only groups because I'm sick of talking to women? Fucking roastie
>>
>>34656406
antitrapposters confirmed for women

>>34656417
top-ten post my friend
>>
>>34656417
Because I've been here a long time and although our situations and exact results are not the same, I still have characteristics of someone who is socially isolated/awkward, within this age group, and with similar interests to what is common here. I cannot be exactly like a male "robot" but there are many similarities.

You are rude and aggressive, but I still love you.
>>
>>34656372
I have the same problem OP. If someone made a fem discord I would join. However I think it would be infiltrated by angry males
>>
>>34656477
I made a group once, but it did not seem to become very inhabited. I could deal with some men if they were not hostile, so long as there is a solid group of girls whos behavior I can observe and take part in, rather than the usual situation of it being multiple boys and one other girl for me to try to cling to.
https://discord.gg/RnEFA this is basically inactive though.
>>
No matter how robot a woman is she will always be better off in the company of normalfags. Otherwise prepare for lots of stalking, mistreatment, creepers, nice guys, and other bad things.
>>
>>34656469
Thanks want to be my gf
>>
>>34656512
I cannot be your gf. There are other kinds of love.

>>34656510
I am asking for "weird" women, not robot males or "normalfags". I have a hard time interacting with "normal" women either from lack of similarities, or from having little practice in communicating with other girls.
I have experienced negative things like you've described in generic r9k groups that are usually filled with males. Occasionally there is another girl if I am lucky and we may socialize, but it gets dominated by men.
>>
>>34656600
Typical roastie....leading me on...
>>
>>34656600
Try joining a group based on a common interest. I'm sure there are female only groups for whatever you do as a hobby.
>>
>>34656651
I made no suggestion of being your gf or any offer to do so. I did not lead you on. I am sorry you interpreted it that way.
>>
>>34656666
Where do I find these? I tried looking for discord/skype groups on tumblr at some point, but could not find any besides a few based around TV show fandoms (I have none) or... role playing TV show characters, which I'm not interested in.
>>
>>34656372
I have a feminine penis if you want to chat
>>
>>34656372

Kek OP is a faggot RPing.
>>
>>34656688
no, you are not a female. you are a man with perversions. i am sorry to see this.
>>
>>34656685
Try to search some forums on the internet. You could also try searching for something like this on reddit.
>>
>>34656728
i'm really, really not. i am sorry you are distrustful and paranoid.
if there are girls concerned about this, i can verify over voice chat or something.
>>
>>34656685
What are you into? Go on reddit (I'm sorry) find a sub based on those interests, look at the sidebar and they might have a discord link or search the sub for 'discord'. Fuck you roastbeef.
>>
>>34656759
i did try this with tumblr and reddit to some degree. there was an entire subreddit for discords, but i didn't find any that were relevant.

>>34656766
similar to what i just said. i found some generic female discords, but they were focused on feminism and result in me getting into fights/being ostracized.
>>
https://discord.gg/RnEFA if anyone wants to join this, it's here.
>>
>>34656804
Try finding ones with common interests then? I'm sure you can lurk for a bit without talking, if you don't like them I'm sure you can move on.
>>
>>34656372
Can female groups be stable? All the girl """""friendships""""" I know are constantly shifting and seething with drama, bullying and backstabbing. I'm not sure girls can be kind and loyal to each other.
>>
>>34656372
yeh https://discord.gg/3BUrh
>>
We could have been good friends. How you gonna do me like that?
>>
>>34656891
are you talking about girl friendships you've actually experienced or TV tropes
>>
>>34657157
you're free to add me personally, but others expressed they wanted boys culled.
>>
>>34657183
I forget your dumb numerical name
>>
>>34657164
What I've seen IRL with girls in my class. There were maybe 20% of girls who were capable of being friendly, the rest were all evil to each other. Behind their back, I mean, even girls who absolutely hated each other were all compliments and smiles when there wasn't a fight going on currently, but they would still slander and insult the other girls behind their back.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.