[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remember that I'll be forever alone >binge eat Maybe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1482652094091.png (371KB, 838x959px) Image search: [Google]
1482652094091.png
371KB, 838x959px
>remember that I'll be forever alone
>binge eat
Maybe instead of sympathizing with muslims liberals should sympathize with me.
>>
>>34656164
no because you're even worse than muslims lol
>>
File: 1483254492811.jpg (427KB, 1085x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1483254492811.jpg
427KB, 1085x1646px
>>34656198
I don't believe in Sharia Law. Most muslims are too pussy to enforce it but 7/10 of them do believe in it. Yet I'm the creep?
>>
>>34656220
but you do believe in being a waste of space
>>
>>34656239
I do not. Maybe I don't feel guilty about being a waste of space. I don't feel good about it neither. I wouldn't hate existence if my I wasn't ostracized since middle school.
>>
>>34656277
>middle school
how do you still remember anything from middle school are you retarded or something?
>>
>>34656338
Maybe I'm retarded. I am only 23. I still remember the beginning of people outside of my house fucking my life up. Middle school I was tormented every day. Choked. Laughed at. Just used as a punching bag. The only person to say anything about it was a P.E. teacher 1 day. He snapped at a jock bullying me by screaming at him and calling him concussion boy (the jock got into a fight a week prior where he got his head slammed into a wall by another jock which gave him a concussion).
>>
>>34656387
you must have been a real asshole for everyone to go out of their way to fuck you up. at least you're not bothering anyone now.
>>
>>34656448
I actually mind my own business. Which makes it scary that people attack me. You'd think they'd fuck with people threatening their positions of power than someone who just wants to get through the day.
>>
File: 1479351142298-r9k.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479351142298-r9k.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>>34656164
I sympathize with you feel OP, I used to be like that, took getting into a decent schedule to do anything about it. Fight the cravings by keeping your mind busy, for example by learning, listening to music, or playing video games.

Also religion is trash designed to allow some people to kill all the others and it should be eradicated (the ideas not the people)

>>34656198
Fuck this /fit/ faggot, OP. /fit/ browses every board just to find threads like this.
>>
>>34656547
of course!! i wonder what changed that they aren't still coming over to shit on you....
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.