[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do robots think women have it easy in love life? Is it because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1381694649444.jpg (7KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1381694649444.jpg
7KB, 218x231px
Why do robots think women have it easy in love life?
Is it because their experience is basically highschool and college AKA few years when women have advantage in dating?
For me dating and marriage seems like an awful deal for most women, unless they can be 10/10 model trophy-wives.

>have only few years to fing suitable husband
>after 25 younger girls come along and you are fucked
>if you spend this time on education/getting on your feet financially instead of husband searching you are fucked
>hopefully get married
>have a kid that destroys your body
>rips open your genitalia, in most cases doctor cuts open space between your vagina and anus for kid to come through
>your looks are ruined and you have to take care of kid 24/7
>husband is biologically hardwired to seek younger and more attractive partner
>he cheats on you or at least wishes he could for the rest of your marriage
>you have pleasure of serving you family, working (since single income is worthless) and coming back home to cleaning, cooking, washing and child-rearing
>all for kids and husband who no longer wants you

How is that a good option?
>>
>>34655234

No, its because of biological and statistical fact.

/thread
>>
>>34655255
it being a biological fact doesn't make it any less shitty.
>>
>>34655234
Being guys is pretty sweet t b h
>>
>>34655234
If you are an attractive woman, you have it made. If not, you actually have to put some effort in getting a job (i.e. university). However, a woman with a degree in a good field will always be picked before a man.
>>
>>34655273
The same could be said for the fact that men have to deal with the fact their lives are harder in general.

You know what happens when men get moppy? "Man up".
>>
>>34655234
>being female
>living life on easy mode
>bitching about how hard you have it
Top fucking kek.
>>
you're right, women have horrible love lives.

as a man, the best thing i can do is keep my conscience clear.
i don't have to worry about all the women i cheated on, cheated on me, who hurt me, who i hurt, because i simply just won't deal with women beyond platonic.

it's just a choice i made, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>34655234
>divorce husband who doesn't love you anymore
>get half of his stuff
>get him to give you money every month
>be called brave by beta orbiters

so difficult
>>
>>34655522
how are their lives harder in general?

Unless they willingly choose job like miner, it isn't very different.
>>
>>34655763
Intense societal pressure to preform better than the minimum.

>woman lives on the bare minimum
Completely fine

>man lives on the bare minimum
What the fuck are you doing? Shouldn't you be aspiring to more? Shouldn't you be getting a real job so you can support a family?
>>
>>34655234
most robots talk about their female equivalents

it's a fact that most of us would have been attractive girls because we're all shy manlets with non ugly faces
>>
>>34655763

Why do you think anyone works dangerous and dirty jobs like that?
>>
>>34655234
>>husband is biologically hardwired to seek younger and more attractive partner

Nigger until you get a kid YOU are biologically wired to gather as much semen in your cunt from as much sources as physically possible.
>>
>>34655942
in many cases its due to living in traditionally mining-focused land and society (at least in my country) but no one forces them to do those jobs. They are free to do whatever, it just that those jobs are usually a no-brainer way to get stability and social standing.

>>34655882
maybe in your country. here husband basically just has to have "a" job to considered a good guy. He can enjoy his free time with beer and mates after that, doing whatever he wants.

Woman? She has to have education and job but also has to:
take care of kids, take care of whole house, pets, all taxes are her job to pay. If kids misbehave or are poorly dressed- its her fault. If family eats anything worse than homemade two-course, healthy dinner- she is terrible mother, etc. She also has to look her best or it will be her fault when husband cheats.

It really seems much better to be a guy.
>>
>>34656069

>they are free to do whatever

Are they really?
>>
>>34656069

>there are social pressures on women to take care of kids and pets and homes, but there are no pressures on men for any reason they just choose to work jobs where many of them are injured or die just because they willingly choose it with no pressures of any kind

You are literally autistic if you cannot see the parallels between the social pressures you feel and the social pressures on men that cause them to work dangerous jobs.
>>
>>34656097
most of them.
my father and basically all older men I know (cousins, neighboors, uncles, older collegues) just chill all the time, beer in one hand and tv pilot in other (well younger ones switch it for vidya).
Only exception is when there is something "manly" to fix, like painting a room or screwdriwing some shit. It happens like twice a year so it doesn't seem like much.
>>
>>34656197

And how long are they at work for?
>>
>>34656157
most of men don't work dangerous jobs. Its a tiny fraction compared to all white-collar jobs and more comfy blue-collar (there is little more danger in being a small farmer, butcher, modern factory worker etc).
>>
>>34656217
usually standard 9-4 schedule. My father has it even better since he is an "artist" meaning he just has his study in our home and does jack-shit all days while mother supports us all.
>>
>>34656266

Where is this dream land where I don't have to do anything all day after work?
>>
>>34656069
>Woman? She has to have education and job but also has to

No. This is not the case. Women do not need higher education to get a man. Men would happily desire a housewife. Men are much less judgmental about women than women are about men. This is empirical fact.
>>
>>34656322
Basically everywhere in eastern yurop
>>
>>34656241
>most men do not work dangerous jobs

It's not just dangerous jobs. It's that the pressure is so harsh on men to earn any little they can that they will work as sanitation workers and absolutely dirty, physically demanding jobs. The jobs don't always have to be dangerous.

How many women do you know that work in sanitation?
>>
>>34656330
Who says here about what men want? Its more of family/society demand.
No one here can be just a housewife unless you are rich.
>>
>>34656423
Except society, western society at least, expects nothing from women. They are beholden to virtually no standards.
>>
>>34656473
we expect them to put out. sorry women.
>>
>>34656395
Bullshit, here men have "honor" so when family is in dire need it will be mother working worst jobs or just trying to sell scrap metal while the guy will proudly say there is no job for him on the market. Hell we even have comedy shows dedicated to that shit.
>>
>>34656488
a better way of wording this if you wish for it to be better received and cause less "you sexist horny pig!!" backlash is that you expect them to have children/be mothers (and in that, i think, you expect them to hold themselves to high behavioral standards, because those children will model off them).
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.