[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that your life could be a lot worse all i need to say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: it could be worse.jpg (88KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
it could be worse.jpg
88KB, 640x633px
reminder that your life could be a lot worse

all i need to say is these too are brothers.
>>
If the one on the right stopped being a fat fuck, the difference would be much smaller.
>>
>>34655092
my sister is legit 9/10
>>
guy on the left looks like an effeminate faggot.

styling your hair is so damn gay.
>>
>>34655092
that guy on the right looks kinda good though.
>>
>>34655092
Impossible. The Gods could never be this cruel
>>
>>34655818
Its so gay yet he is drowning in pussy and here you are.
>>
At least he still has his hair. That's something. Also, the difference is somewhat offset by Chad being a faggot.
>>
>>34656244
do you know him?
what you know is jack shit.
>>
>>34656272
stop coping so hard faggot
>>
>>34656272
Yeah hes my friend actually I'm OP. I'm friends with his brother. Nice try though virgin maybe if you looked like him you could get some.
>>
>>34655092
So how do you deal with selfies? If I ever see my sibling again she will want to take a selfie. Am I supposed to ignore that I am ugly as shit and that she just wants to look good next to retarded me?
>>
Oh really ?
>Raised by a single mother
>have a younger sister (only 2 years mind you)
>shit she gets away with because mommy's little princess
>At least I could hook my chav brother in a gabber when he pisses me off.
>>
File: IMG_20170125_043213.jpg (26KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_043213.jpg
26KB, 500x319px
>>34655092
If the one on the right got some skin care and fixed his chubface a bit he would look perfectly fine.

Besides, the guy on the left looks like Ricky Martin, I'm honestly intimidated.
How could anybody fuck that and NOT feel insecure?
I sound like a girl, don't I?
>>
>>34655817
same situation. my sis is a stacey and im an autistic manlet robot. My sister has been in a relationship since high school and is an accountant and a good christian qt3.14.. I'm a 22 year old khv hiki asocial agrophobic pothead degenerate furry atheist weeb english major
>>
>>34656301
i don't believe you.
nice try lying on the internet, you don't know shit.
>>
>>34655818

Here's the thing: he could put on a hipster beard and canadian Lumberjack clothes and girls would still rationalize it as being cool, because he looks good.

> This haircut is worn by professionnal playa
> Don't attempt this haircut at home or at school
> Stay safe, don't try this
>>
all the right one has to do is get /fit/. He has roughly the same genetic framework as the left.
>>
>>34656303
I don't have social media and block my face with my hand or act alarmed and distressed whenever anyone pulls out a phone and looks like they're going for a picture
>>
>>34655817
Fucking this

>Wow your daughters are so beautiful
>Oh thats YOUR son, he must be smart
>>
>>34656366
>>34655818
>>34656272
Holy shit dude dat cope.

Do you want some peanut butter with that jelly?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.