[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Annoying things people do. I'll start: >when someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
ITT: Annoying things people do.
I'll start:
>when someone learns a new word and tries their best to use it every day even though it's not relevant
We get it, you know what "unencumbered" means.
>>
idk how man can relate but
>hang out with friend
>says we should hang out more cause we live so close
>says "oh i'll text you"
>never invites you to anything but everytime you see them they say "we gotta hang out"
this makes me so mad
>>
>"Hey Anon how are you?"
>I'm doing alri-
>They've already walked away because they meant it as a quick greeting rather than as the actual question it is
>>
>>34654725
hate this so much. If you're gonna be walking away just say hey
>>
just a general lack of self-awareness
>ass crack hanging out when people bend over
>family leaving arse hair on the seat after they've finished
>people trying to dress more attractive than their face is
>>
>people throwing tantrums on social media about other people posting spoilers
Stay off the internet, fuckhead
>>
>>34654678
but anon, if these words are never used, language becomes limited and devolves into 1984 newspeak with 100000000 emojis
>>
>>34654701
This is all my "friends" now. Haven't spoken to anyone outside of work in six months.
>>
>>34654701
why not initiate the hangout yourself faggot, they could see what a loser you've become and genuinely want to help you but are too afraid of seeing their friend in the r9k state
>>
>>34654801
There's a difference between having a wide vocabulary and using the same obscure word every day for a week.
>>
>uses words they barely know the meaning of in the wrong context

truly the epitome of try-hard trash
>>
>>34654725
> Hey, Anon, how was your weekend
> why the hell do you ask me
> normal ppl usually do this, Anon
> I wish I died instead of living through this weekend
> ... ok then
>>
>>34655489
I should do this. Stupid normalfags at my school just don't seem to be capable of being quiet.
>>
I really hate seeing "ex Dee" for some reason

Also, a ton of "memes" on facebook and irl are pretty cringey.

>>34654769
>ass crack hanging out when people bend over

That's an invitation to pound the ass, regardless of gender

>family leaving arse hair on the seat after they've finished

ew wat
>>
>>34654678
I did this but with semi-colons, pissed the hell outta my English teacher.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.