[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose a home. You live there rent free, you cannot sell,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled-1.jpg (1011KB, 740x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
1011KB, 740x1944px
Choose a home.
You live there rent free, you cannot sell, you can sub-let.
>>
The derelict commieblock could be comfy, especially if the apartments were filled with robots.
>>
100 acres depending on where it is.

If the acres have shitty soil and are unusable, I pick the rural farm.
>>
large sububran home fo sho

I'd like to be able to have many rooms dedicated to things, like a music room or a gaming room
>>
>>34654606
Apartment is comfy desu, as long as it has a good view
>>
>>34654606
number 1

It would make the most amount of sense, and it looks pretty comfy.

A massive suburban house is too much upkeep, 100 acres of nothing is useless for me, I am not a farmer boy, I don't wanna live in shit area nor surrounded by shit people. And also; I don't have a driver's license
>>
>>34654606
small rural farm
in fact, that's what I want to get irl, regardless of pic related's options
>>
100 acres for shooting and farming. I'd probably farm kale. What is the most profitable crop?
>>
If the houses can all get the same internet I'd choose a small rural farm. (only if I don't have to do farm work)

If I the farm requires you to actual do farming I'd choose a house in a bad neighborhood.
>>
if building materials were free, definitely the 100 acres
>>
Clearly the apartment. Has to be ground floor, though.
t. autist scared of elevators
>>
100 acre land or motor home
>>
The small apartment.

A house need a lot of maintenance.
>>
>>34654606
Small rural farm is best choice. Having land is great- but not in bumfuck nowhere, near a comfy village
>>
Apartment in downtown Los Angeles
>>
Id pick the gated community, but that might end up being in some South American shithole, so apartment in ... Tokyo?
Would be beneficial for a weeb, and sublet = tons of money
>>
>>34655016

Are you the Golddigger?
>>
>>34654606
So I'm guessing that rent free thing means free gas for the RV. So I'll take the RV.
>>
>>34654606
100 acres in bumfuck nowhere please
>>
>>34654606
Considering I grew up visiting my grandparents on their 100-acre woodland property in Nova Scotia every weekend, I'll go for the 100-acre woodland property in Nova Scotia.
>>
>>34654606
pick the farm, let the animals go, don't do anything, you've basically got the free land with a home already on it. and probably plumbing and electric and internet too.
>>
Probably and apartment in tokyo despite the suburban house being the better bet. I prefer to be able to walk or take a train to where i need to go, i hate having to drive myself around.
>>
Small apartment since I don't need much and most cities have parks yoy can easily plant small hidden gardens plus forage. The city I would live in also has a river going through it so it's easy to fish.
>>
>>34654606
Derelict tower block or motor home
Small city apartment could be cool too but I think I would suffocate after a little while
>>
>>34654606
100 acres and explore the forest all day

Comfy as fuck
>>
>>34654606
does the small apartment come with citizenship to whatever country i choose?
>>
>>34656865
Go home Pedro
>>
>>34654606
Small modern apartment easily.
>>
>>34654606
I like where I live now, so I'll take the 100 acres in bumfuck nowhere and build a hunting cabin on it.
>>
>>34654606
Commie block if I get the whole thing, if not the small apartment
>>
File: 69QzbR4.jpg (122KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
69QzbR4.jpg
122KB, 1600x900px
>>34654606
Large suburban home, honestly

There's so much room for activities

At any other point in my life I would have said commieblock or appartment

Maybe I'm on the way out of this hellish lifestyle
>>
>>34654606
Appartment in Shinjuku Tokyo. The other options aren't ever worth considering
>>
File: maximumcomf.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maximumcomf.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
luxury motor home seems /comfy/ as fuck.
>>
File: 3df4.png (521KB, 829x703px) Image search: [Google]
3df4.png
521KB, 829x703px
Rural farm, I can't stand not having privacy. The others except the 100 acres constantly have people nearby
>>
>>34654606

small apt

location location location
>>
>>34654606
soviet tower block
>>
File: 1292724191001.jpg (18KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
1292724191001.jpg
18KB, 488x500px
>>34654606
Luxury motor home

Feels on wheels
>>
Probably the apartment

The land or farm sounds nice at first, but I seriously doubt I have the discipline to keep up with everything that goes along with that kind of lifestyle
>>
>large period house in a bad neighborhood
lol I used to live in a neighborhood like this in Houston. Huge mcmansions everywhere but the area was notorious for violent crime. Turns out it was basically a ghetto years and years ago, some rich developers tried to spruce it up but all they did was push poor people right next door into an even worse area, their children now hang out there to rob people all day every day. I got carjacked and beaten within a few weeks of moving there and a clerk got killed at the convenience store I frequented. Never again.
>>
>>34654621
Forgot to include "If have Mining rights" as well...
>>
apartment, not sure what city though
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.