[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >lonely virgin autist >start going to asian massage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: WORRY.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
WORRY.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>be me
>lonely virgin autist
>start going to asian massage parlours
>I pay her to give me a blow job
>she strips fully and lays on top of me in a 69 position
>starts sucking me off
>spreads her legs and plants pussy on my face
>I eat her out
>that was a couple months ago
>had have a pimple like outbreak on outside of lips
>have got ulcer and a strange lump inside mouth on gums

Have I got herpes? Am I fucked? what do brobots, tell me it'll be alright.
>>
>>34654174
I hope you'll be okay, OP.
>>
The Herp isn't pimple like, they come as weeping cold sores. Plus you would have been able to see it on her puss.

The ulcer is probably from biting yourself.

The lump is probably just mouth cancer.
>>
>>34654434
Ok I understand the pimple one probably wasn't herpes now so thanks anon. But the ulcer is at the bottom of my mouth behind my lip right on the gum so I couldn't have possibly bit myself there, and also the lump is just above that on the lip side of my gum and it's like a small white ish kind of lump
>>
>>34654174
Anyway, Do you enjoyed your first blowjob and asian pussy?
>>
>>34654482
Whiteish lump is probably just inflamation due to poor dental hygiene. Brush your teeth you faggot
>>
>>34654504
Blowjob was alright, would probably be better if It was a legit one, and not I paid some illegal Asian lady to give me. Pussy was kinda rank, sort of just did it in the heat of the moment, gave me the flu for the next week or so after I did it, and possibly herpes so yh
>>
>>34654525
>would probably be better if It was a legit one, and not I paid some illegal Asian lady to give me.
That's where you are wrong. It's the same.
>>
>>34654482

If you're really worried then go see a doctor. Better than sitting around being an autist about it.
>>
>>34654174

Well, you are still a virgin, so I would be more worried about that.
>>
>>34654174
Wow okay

Send us a picture & we can judge it better. Or just go to an actual doctor?

Anon wtf would possess you to pay a dirty chink to suck your dick? You really would have rather gotten an STD than to have just waited a little while longer? The same price you paid could have taken some nerdy girl out to dinner. Damn yall niggaz retarded
>>
>>34654543
Physically yes, it's the same experience. But emotionally, knowing that this person probably doesn't want to do this and is only doing so for the money, that's where I'm coming from

Also, Asian massage parlour general? Anyone else got stories
>>
>>34654434
This; though if medication is taken herpes outbreaks can be controlled, so there might not be any visible vaginal herpes if the Asian chick is treating it
>>
>>34654580
>implying I have the social skills to meet a girl and take her on a date

Can't take a picture atm, might go doctors later this week
>>
>>34654636
So

Getting an std from a dirty chink that you will have for the rest of your life & undoubtedly give to others including your potential future qt > dealing with your social anxiety with a licensed professional.

Yall niggaz retarded
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.