[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spend high school thinking I'm gay >Only thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486200334407.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486200334407.png
17KB, 882x758px
>Spend high school thinking I'm gay
>Only thought so because I had signed women off as all terrible and figured it wasn't worth the effort to even try learning to talk to them
>Start realizing senior year that I just wasn't attracted to the few I knew; I even met a girl I had feelings for but she was a lesbian
>By the time I realized that I wanted a gf I had wasted my time and had never developed social skills talking to women
>Also only really knew one woman so the chances I'd find a gf through connections was null
Fuck I hate knowing that I fell for the stupid gay meme every single time I see a cute girl I'd want to date
I wasted my fucking chance in HS to at least try talking to some women
I can't fucking recover
>>
it's not over, fellow robot.

you can meet girls in the strangest circumstances........
>>
>>34653898
Then why didn't I fucking meet any in the 5 years since I gave up on them!?
>>
You're a fucking idiot. I lost my virginity at 23.
>>
>>34653927
But had you avoided women for years before that?
I bet you had girls you talked to or even friends that were girls
I can barely even fucking talk to most women
>>
>>34653942
I had girls I talked to mainly in college, in high school I was pretty much a social retard. I talked to one girl in high school, mainly online, who I thought I was "in love" with.

Women are not magical creatures. They are just people. If you can talk to men then you can talk to women. You just need to meet more people.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.