[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 20 years odd >Never been a chad, always been a robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (205KB, 408x349px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
205KB, 408x349px
>Be me 20 years odd
>Never been a chad, always been a robot with 1 friend that died 2 years ago
>Got to university
>Have steady relationship for 2 years
>Have another relationship b4 that
>All serious
>Girls were never intro me
>Change of scenery
>3 months agoGf breaks up with me
>I spiral intro depression
>Been taking xanax and escitalopram for 2 years due to chronic depression
>I feel nothing. For the first time in my life girls like me
>I am a shitty person
>I am sarcastic and i argue about stuff that i know i am right about
>I hate myself everyday
>School goes great
>In 2 months i fuck 9 different chicks...
>Feel empty inside
>Start dating cute chick
>Don't want to fuck her just like hanging out
>End up eating her out 3 days ago
>She asks me if i want relationship
>Say yes
>Other girl that lives next to me appears
>She has a boyfriend
>We studdy together
>She tries to make a move on me
>I parry and tell her NO
>She says she always sort of hate-liked me.
Why the fuck do girls like me? Why did my life turn around like this and why can;t i feel something for real? Any similar stories?
>>
>>34653661
Whats it like living the dream?
>>
>>34653661
Girls like the strong silent type. The only thing is, now you're there, you're too soulless to enjoy It. Its probably for the best, anon.
>>
>>34654137
It really sucks. Nothing feels good. In the begining it felt good knowing i am doing fine in bed....then that died too... sex became somehow automatic....and everything that was once ,,passionate,, went away Now it's just some touching and teasing, followed by groping, ending it with some casual sex that might or might not make me cum I feel so shitty that i can;t evn orgasm anymore. And while it seems so cool to some chicks that ,,i can last,,...i actually know that if it were real i'd cum in minutes.... It's shit...and the more you realise you have nothing in commmon with those girls...annd that they are good for five minutes until you see how superficial and unimportant their views on everything are... It sucks.... i would have loved to grief in silence for my friend and for my girlfriend but i made this stupid choice...and i did not do it on purpose...it simply happened.
>>
>>34653661
you were never a robot idiot, you're not even old enough to be one
>>
File: Uu657O8.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Uu657O8.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
>>34653661
>Have steady relationship for 2 years
Stopped rading here.
CHADS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34654258
I ain't strong....i am skinny and i sort of have my muscles defined cause i do some exercises in my bedroom. Student housing is great..cause it's always quiet and i live next to the library.... i might seem silent cause i do not usually interact and when i start to discuss topics or to argue about something i try to do it in a short discourse... i hate talking too much about something...but at the same time i have to prove my point... I would like to be the strong silent type..but i think i am just silent.
>>
>I parry

Heh. Nice try. . .kid.
>>
>>34654336
>>34654368
Boo fucking hoo, chad got too much pussy and is now sad. And you come to a boadr full of virings to cry and bitch about it. How much of an ugrateful cunt can you be? Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>34654386
I ain;t no chad.
>>
>>34654406
>In 2 months i fuck 9 different chicks...
Yes, not only are you a chad, you are an idiot, too.
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (41KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
41KB, 324x322px
>20
>work in construction/woodwork/gardening
>low energy
>no care what so ever
>barely have a sex drive, have to force it
>don't feel like doing anything
>don't even enjoy video games just play them to kill time
>have no joy in life
>look dead
>facial expression is constantly neutral
>look severely depressed in photos
>no sense of humor, rarely find anything funny
>boring
>compulsive cynic
>balding a bit
>highschool dropout
>all friends from school either died over pity shit, moved away with their parents, or offed themselves (by the age 16 all of them were gone)
>a lot of females show interest in me
>never show interest in them
>they try to start conversations, ask for number and such
>had sex once at 17 when I worked in a grocery store
>she's clingy and constantly kept asking for help with things to get my attention
>mindlessy pounded her while questioning life
>she still keep in touch but I ignore her

Why do women do that?
Why do women (from what I've experienced) like broken men?
Is that how they find a meaning to feel content?
>>
>>34654511
Fuck off chad.
original post
>>
File: Screenshot_20170201-021456.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-021456.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>34653661
Jesus man and i thought i was a turbo normie.

>be me
>have a small tight group of autist friends
>some are girls and a few are very attractive
>get raped by a fugly one at a sleepover
>date a cute, short jew that was on the robotics team
>date for a year and a half playing vidya and watching animu, sometimes go on dates
>breaks up with me and begins to hate my guts because i kissed a friend of hers and told her about it
>lose all my friends
>she files a fake rape report
>proven innocent because she fucked up with the day i supposedly raped her and had an inconsistant story
>no friends no one i care about deep in weed and alcohol

Why couldnt i avoid being a weirdo?
Why couldnt i have been cool in HS?
Why couldnt i hang with the cool kids?
>>
>>34654665
I would REEEEE at you but
>she files a fake rape report
No one deserves this, not even the chaddiest of chads. i'm sorry fanalam, hope you are doing better now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.