[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white racists who personally never contributed anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 8769665.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
8769665.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
Why do white racists who personally never contributed anything significant to western society believe they are something better than non-white individuals who are more hardworking than they are?
>>
Sort of answered your own question. They're pro-white racists, so they'll twist anything white people do into being totally beneficial.
>>
>>34653455
>Why do racists place importance on race and not other attributes such as how hard one works
Because they're racists you dumbshit
>>
>>34653473
>>34653455
Yeah true whites have contributed nothing to humanity. Now back to your rice paper houses or mudhut depending on what superior non-white race you are and start banging sticks together or fire off some fireworks, you hard working non-whites.
>>
They are living vicariously.

It is precisely because they have acheived little with their own lives that they identify so heavily with their "in-group."

The same way a sports fan gets a rush whenever his team scores eventhough he didn't personally do anything.
>>
>>34653455
Really anyone who doesnt work or somehow contribute to society should be regarded as a child along with their beliefs or opinions. They are utterly irrelevant, what they think holds no actual weight or value.
>>
>>34653507
>taking pride in something you haven't done simply because those people had the same skin colour as you
I know this is low quality bait but you pretty much answered OP's question.
>>
File: 83822650.jpg (78KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
83822650.jpg
78KB, 507x338px
why do leftists tend to hold their coffee mugs with both hands? pic relatorino.
>>
>>34653680
It simulates human touch and releases pleasure chemicals up in your noodle
>>
>>34653704
this
I press my whole body up against the cup especially my anus and I get fucked off a sip of coffee
>>
>>34653544
Race does matter though, there are differences between each and every one. Whites don't have to prove themselves anymore after having done so much to-, and for this world. Why are you guys in first world countries like America? Go back to Africa and create something.

You and your forefathers have been useless, you contributed hardly anything of worth, unless you count working a 9-5 job as ''contributing to society''. Meanwhile if a white person hasn't done anything of value, at least their ancestors did something of worth.

It's their birthright to enjoy the fruits of labour, it's your birthright to live in a fucking mud hut.
>>
Because, since they've never contributed to society, the last thing they can grasp hold of in a sad attempt to make themselves feel like something is their race.

Obviously nothing wrong with being proud to be white though
>>
>>34653753
What you said is pretty baseless though
You can't take credit for things you haven't personally done, or do you want to be held accountable for any genocides your people have committed? You can't only take all that is good and say it's yours but then refuse to take all the bad, which with the same logic you stated you would have to take responsibility for.

In the end you are only responsible for the things you personally done. One person is better than another based on their personal achievements. That's it.
>>
>>34653753
>Race does matter though, there are differences between each and every one
I never said there aren't.

>Why are you guys in first world countries like America?
Because Christopher Columbus, the man who started the slave trade, brought them here? It's your fault as an American that you have Africans in your country, because you used them as slaves and then played yourselves by freeing them.

>You and your forefathers have been useless, you contributed hardly anything of worth, unless you count working a 9-5 job as ''contributing to society''
I'm not black if that's what you're assuming.

>Meanwhile if a white person hasn't done anything of value, at least their ancestors did something of worth
Which accounts for nothing. In society, if you're an useless piece of white trash, your opinion shouldn't count for anything because you don't contribute to society; you just collect welfare. The same applies for any race. This isn't a colour-specific issue.

>It's their birthright to enjoy the fruits of labour, it's your birthright to live in a fucking mud hut
Again, not black.
>>
>>34653455
LOL Some of the major people who have contributed to the world where horribly racist.
>>
>>34653878
>to be held accountable for any genocides your people have committed
Well, I am being held accountable for those. Our educational systems even revolves around that.
>>34653905
>if you're an useless piece of white trash, your opinion shouldn't count for anything because you don't contribute to society
Plenty of useless pieces of trash out there who contribute nothing yet still live a great life because they are born to rich parents. Should they not use their parents' money as well? Is it wrong? Are you a communist?
>>
>>34653544
not that guy but of course you take pride in what your race has done. are you mentally challenged or something? i'm not even a racist. i think all races should be proud of their own races' accomplishments.
>>
>>34653941
>Should they not use their parents' money as well?
They shouldn't

>Is it wrong?
Of course it's wrong.

>Are you a communist?
No.

>>34653952
There's a certain line he crossed between taking pride in your heritage and using it to justify being on welfare, though.
>>
>>34653455
Probably because those "hardworking" non-white individuals are still more prone to violence, sexual assault, murder, general chaos and can't create a stable society for shit.
>>
>>34653923

Way to not answer the question, sperg.
>>
>>34653952
There is a difference between taking pride in things your ancestors have done and building your entire self worth on accomplishments that aren't your own. Declaring your superiority to another individual who is more successful than you are, just because your ancestors did a lot and his less.
>>
>>34654016
Why does an argument from a racist always devolve into illogical generalizations? If you spend your entire day at home playing video games, while mom and dad pay for everything and someone non white got his bachelor in mechanical engineering and is earning good money, he is better than you. And obviosly that non white wouldn't be one of those other non whites who commit murder and rape. Clearly he wouldn't be one of those.
>>
File: i-made-this-comic.jpg (55KB, 440x960px) Image search: [Google]
i-made-this-comic.jpg
55KB, 440x960px
Also people need to keep in mind that most of the contributions were more a personal merit, that other thing.
I really doubt anyone outside of politics will think.
"I did this for my race"
or in the other case they gifted them to humanity like this guys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Fleming
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Salk
>>
>>34653455
If you want to go down that road, it doesn't make sense to be proud of being hardworking either, since a trait like that is due to the circumstances of your upbringing, experience and probably genetics as well.

Consider this, why does a human consider himself superior to a dung beetle, even if it was the strongest, smartest, most productive dung beetle to ever exist?
>>
>>34654215
Because no dung beetle can ever surpass any human being, but someone black/asian/etc can be superior to a white individual?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.