[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf is incredibly selfish and I know I'm being cucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>gf is incredibly selfish and I know I'm being cucked
>living in my house 24/7 for free
>she's playing music really loud on my speakers which are on the table directly in front of us
>trying to have a conversation but it's too loud
>go to turn it down a bit so I can hear what she saying
>(I get overwhelmed by loud noise}
>I might be aspie, she's neurotypical
>she says "why does it have to be the way you want it, why do you have to have it your way?"
>"I don't mean turn it off, just down, it's hurting my ears"
>"so why does it have to be turned down? just because you want it to be?"
>"you can keep listening to it, I just can't hear anything else... it's hurting my ears"
>"it's always got to be your way"
>tearing up in frustration and overwhelmed with the noise and can't find a way to rationalize anything anymore
>out of nowhere pick up my laptop and hurl it at the floor and it smashes into a thousand pieces
>have never had an angry outburst in my life and have no idea what washed over me
>I loved that computer
>girlfriend just says "wow, that was stupid" and walked off

feels awful man
>>
>>34652955
>gf

OUT OUT OUT OUT REE
>>
>>34652955

You should act like a man then, maybe she will respect you for it.

She treats you like that because you let her. You are too afraid to do what you wan't when you want (like a man should). Women respect you more if you just live your life, You don't have to run everything past her, Just do it because my testicles and testosterone. Start laying the law you cuck

Here is how it goes for me

> My head hurts im going to turn that down
> "oh, why turn it down anon? I really liek that song "
> Just because, I told you my head hurts. Listen to it later...
> "ok :( " - trying the ol guilt trip
> Don't take that shit and carry on.

Boom.
>>
>>34652998
>> My head hurts im going to turn that down
>> "oh, why turn it down anon? I really liek that song "
>> Just because, I told you my head hurts. Listen to it later...
>> "ok :( " - trying the ol guilt trip
>> Don't take that shit and carry on.

mentally saving for reference. Thanks anon
>>
You gotta kick her out, it's the only way

btw, you had a meltdown. Happens to me too when overwhelmed with frustration. I suspect I'm an aspie as well.
>>
>>34652955
>dating a roastie
>expects it to be anything but a living hell
Yeah, good job pal.
>>
>>34653022
>You gotta kick her out, it's the only way
I know you're right.
>btw, you had a meltdown. Happens to me too when overwhelmed with frustration. I suspect I'm an aspie as well.
It had all the hallmark signs of an aspergers meltdown, sensory overload, lashing out, and at 28 I've now realized I probably need help for my spot on the spectrum
>>
I think that you should do some digging on her OP. Not private detective, but keep an eye on her schedule, routine etc. Than if you find any concrete proof of cheating you should lay down the hammer. And one more thing, start doing things you like as well, put your music on the speakers and whenever she hits you with "why can't I ply my music" shit you tell her because you own everything (assuming that's the case) and she would better show some respect or get out.
>>
I am so sick of normalfags coming here for advice, to feel better about themselves.

Fuck right off normies!
>>
>>34652955
She's a bitch who clearly has no respect for you. Kick her out of your house and cut her out of your life.
>>
>>34654082
It's interesting that they are asking kissless, virgin, no-gf robots for advice in their relationship
>>
>Can I burrow you some headphones?

Alternatively.

>Take the speakers away.
>Disconnect them from its source of electricity.
>Destroy them.
>>
Kick her out you fucking idiot, she's stupid bitch who has zero respect for you. She's only with you because you let her live for free. Man up, tell her to fuck off and never let a roastie into your home again.
>>
Your outburst of rage was misdirected at your property because you're a cuck. To keep them keen, you've got to treat them mean. When your girl steps out of line, give her a slap of encouragement.
>>
>>34652955
MOAR BUNNIES. LESS FAGGOT STORIES ABOUT WHORES.
>>
>>34652955
You should beat up whores like this until they're black and blue.
>>
File: 1477360702692.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477360702692.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
GET FUCKING RID OF HER SHE'S USING YOU

DO IT NOW
DO IT NOW
>>
>>34652955
She's right, you're a retard for both having such a piece of shit in your house and destroying your own belongings.

You should have thrown that retarded cunt out of the window instead.
>>
literally this is what man up means, not be a cuck or whatever etc. it means do whatever the fuck you want whenever you want, tell her to turn it down otherwise you'll smash her fucking head, always frown when looking at her, this makes girls very insecure in front of you
pro tip, dont actually smash her head, if she keeps it up tell her to fuck off and break up with her you fucking pussy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.