[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bying groceries >cashier; 'did you see how much this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1171.png (2MB, 1212x877px)
IMG_1171.png
2MB, 1212x877px
Bying groceries
>cashier; 'did you see how much this cost?'
>yeah, 3.40
>cashier turns to colleague; 'Anna, what does this cost!?'
>3.40!

Why do this keep happening? Why are these people so ignorant?
>>
>>34652295
the wagecuck is afraid of upsetting mr. noseberg by losing a few cents
>>
File: 1463441201441.png (612KB, 843x768px) Image search: [Google]
1463441201441.png
612KB, 843x768px
>This is a...
>It's a turnip
>And this is a...
>It's a parsnip
>And this one?
>A rutabaga

Are these rare vegetables or something? Get it together Fred Meyer cashiers.
>>
>>34652458
>find out they sell some locally grown vegetables.
>'oh thats kinda nice'
>take a bag of carrots
>cashier can't find item in her little book, it doesn't have a bar code.
>'I think you oughta put this back, sir. I don't know if we really sell those.'
>>
>be cashier for some women too good to wait in shitty normal checkout lines so she comes to the deli
>gives me coupon for bread where it's like 1 dollar for 2 loaves or something
>she starts getting mad because if its 1 dollar for 2 loaves, then she MUST be able to buy just one for 50 cents!
>tell her im pretty sure it doesn't work like that
>i cant remember how this lame story ends
fucking food service, never again
>>
>>34652578
oh here's another one
>plebs buy their piping hot soup we heat up in plastic bags then put into big cans and pay for it at the deli
>normally not a fucking problem
>but some of these fuckers buy normal groceries then get their little soup cups and checkout at the deli
>the lids for these cups fucking suck and they expect me to bag their soup with their other shit
just fucking asking for it. one time I insisted to an old man that I taped his soup lid secure with blank label stickers. so dumb, such a shitty operation we were running.
also because this is like therapy for me
>have baked and fried chicken
>these fucking plebs LOOOOVE their chicken breasts and always get 8 piece mixed instead of just dark meat because they want those bland CUTS
>sometimes they just buy breasts so we run out of breasts
>sometimes people walk away because they can't have the WORST PIECE instead of a delicious thigh
>sometimes people think they are to intelligent for my astute service, and say ISNT THAT A BREAST and point at thighs
>actually had a brief argument with this one normie 40 year old over "THAT'S A BREAST RIGHT THERE, no sir that's a thigh"
used to wish someone would walk into the store and shoot me in the face
>>
Can't expect the grocery store wageslaves to know every little price. I sure as hell wouldn't care about that if I worked at one.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.