[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, after coming down from an acid trip, I think I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
/r9k/, after coming down from an acid trip, I think I've realized why no one likes us in general.

We set ourselves as not being part of conventional society ("robots", NEET or similar shit) and "above average" in intelligence to everyone else, and we genuinely think what we believe in and like is true and that everything else is stupid or inferior.

Like, if you don't think the same or very similar than me, or share similar interests then you're a complete retard in my mind. We have an unrealistic spectation from everyone.

And then it hurts when you realize you're surrounded by idiots and fools (in your perception).
>>
File: 1411991434236.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1411991434236.gif
146KB, 300x375px
> /r9k/, after coming down from an acid trip, I think I've realized
>>
>>34652270
That may be your particular perception of people around you but it doesn't match how all robots thinks.
>>
>>34652270
You needed an acid trip to realise this? Isn't it obvious from browsing the board for like, 10 minutes?
>>
>>34652270
If they were better persons they'd tolerate this. But experience has shown that they would tolerate constant violence, aggression from peers and manipulation much more eagerly than any robot.

They're monsters designed to hurt us in a billion different ways.
>>
>>34652270
I don not consider myself superior in anyway, I just want all the normies to fuck off because they have every other site on the internet, but we only have r9k, and they still feel the need to come here and make fun of us and perpetuate their just word fallacy bs.
>>
We're just ugly. It's not that complicated.
>>
>>34652270
yes you do this to yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
>>
>>34653142
Can't wait for a normie to come and say, just hut the guym brah you just arent trying hard enough brah.
>>
>>34653142
This, robots are isolated because they're unattractive, which makes people unwilling to overlook personality flaws, which just creates more personality flaws....it's a vicious circle. But it starts with being ugly.
>>
>>34652324
OP is right. It's evident in most of the things robots say.
>>
>>34653252
if its is just ugliness, percieved or real, you can overcome this. Go do shit with other people. work to become more sociable ~ that's a skill you can work on. there are many ugly people out in the world who are social and likeable so why can't you?
>>
>>34653328
Because all those "ugly" people are just normies with dysmorphia. And the guy in the OP is a fucking model compared to me. And even so, no matter how much we try we are just compensating and playing catch-up. And tbqh I have absolutely 0 interest playing a game which was rigged against me from the day I was born.
>>
>>34653362

>All socially competent are visually pleasing
>>
>>34653500
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
Read up friendo
>>
>>34653512

You either have to work harder against the odds by all means helpful, or feel helpless and settle with what you have.
>>
>>34653726
I have no interest in playing a game which was rigged against me from the day I was born. No matter how much I better myself, my best is still worse than chad's worst.
>>
>>34653758
So much this, only genetically inferior people know what it's like. Girls would rather eat shit out of chads ass than cake out of our hands.
>>
>>34653142
>We're just ugly.
speak for yourself
>>
>>34652270
heh it had taken all that for you to figure out but you still haven't realized everyone behaves that way and it's a cultural and individual barrier which everyone does.
>>
Well it's obvious you aren't above average in intelligence from that post or English isn't your native language.

I don't want them to like me. I want them to not ruin my life with their stupidity and I want to put my dick in attractive bitches.
>>
>>34654205
>I want them to not ruin my life with their stupidity
t. college dropout
>>
>>34654084
Yup, and the worst thing is chads and normies come here to tell us "just be confident bro", "hit the gym brah", "you just aren't trying you lazy piece of shit" etc etc
>>
>>34654285
I have no idea what you're trying to imply.
>>
>>34653758

Lol these faggots keep looking at others instead of focusing on themselves. There is always someone that's going to be better. Even the chadest of the chads have other chads chadder than them.

Come to terms that there's always someone going to better than everybody else and realize you're all that you can control so work on u for u m8.
>>
>>34654416
No matter how much I try, I will always be the bottom of the barrel. simple as that. going from a 0/10 to a 1/10 means jack shit.
>>
>>34654205

>everyone's narrow-minded and doesn't acknowledge and accept differences

Oh wait right i'm on /r9k/
>>
>>34652270
>"above average" in intelligence to everyone else, and we genuinely think what we believe in and like is true and that everything else is stupid or inferior.
Jokes on you faggot, I'm dumb as rock
>>
>>34654427

>how much I try

I'm interested as to what that exactly means. What have you done so far, anon?
>>
>>34654448
>dumb as rock
Kek, fellow brainlet confirmed.
>>
>>34654461
I've been going to the gym for about a year now, and I've made some pretty good progress.
Ive gotten a non autistic haircut.
Stopped dressing like a 12 year old.
But it doesnt fucking matter. People still avoid me and look at me like a subhuman piece of trash. It's like trying to polish a piece of shit.
>>
>>34652270
The reason why people on this board aren't liked:
1. They have no social skills
2. They don't have a genuine interest in other people (this is kind of contained in the above point, but is somewhat separate)
>>
>>34654441
I'm not saying everyone is prejudiced in a radical way, sometimes it's just their natural reaction and they don't really mean anything by it or even care much.
Quite a lot of people are prejudiced that way though.
>>
>>34654549
I agree about number 2 but you forgot
3. They are ugly
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.