[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work all day while gf takes care of the baby When I get home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1486174054827.jpg (133KB, 689x797px) Image search: [Google]
1486174054827.jpg
133KB, 689x797px
I work all day while gf takes care of the baby
When I get home from a 10ish hour day i wanna unwind, eat, shower

We have a baby
She is always mad at me and guilts me for not taking him right away. Says I dont love him. I'm sure its tiring having to hold a little retard all day and not go out at all, and I always help and hold him and stuff. But I'm fucking burned out after work. She gets pissed at me for taking too long in the shower, not cleaning, everything.
Am I in the wrong?
What can I say or Do?

I'm so tired
>>
File: 1476836760545.png (5KB, 126x124px) Image search: [Google]
1476836760545.png
5KB, 126x124px
>>34652261
You were too soft and weak with your wife. You trained her poorly, and now you reap the benefits.
>>
>>34652280
Is this a
> Lisa reference
>>
File: 1471385301865.gif (643KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471385301865.gif
643KB, 500x500px
>>34652346
https://soundcloud.com/omega_songi30/the-nobodys-heart-aches?in=queen-roger/sets/remixed-lisa-songs
>>
>>34652261
She's being a shit. Tell her to smarten up.
>>
U have a job to do and so does she, she needs to fuck off, lad. Wtf is she doing all day if she's not cleaning ? Spend an hour with the kid a day and then a lot on the weekend, but don't get bombarded with chores right when you get home when you've been at work. Ur doing your part providing, spend time with your kid as a father when you can but chores and shit - fuck her m8. Still though, you had a kid with this woman :( fug
>>
>>34652261
we don't know you or her
talk to her - see her side of the argument and let her see yours
people don't read minds
you've already said she is mad because she doesn't go anywhere. that's probably the main cause of her frustration. take her somewhere
>>
fell into the "a baby will make our relationship stronger" meme. Or you had an unplanned pregnancy. Either way, both of you will divorce in 10 years with nothing to blame but yourselves.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.