[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Out of nowhere remember when I was little and my daddy would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>Out of nowhere remember when I was little and my daddy would come into my room at night to tuck me and start crying for some reason
>Long before the big fight and he and my mom split up and then the argument he and I got into and all the moving houses and apartments and court visits and not seeing him for years

I miss my daddy. I miss being little.
>>
>>34652111
Do you still see him? I remember my parents were considering a divorce when I was like 10. They didn't and looking back on it my would have been so much shittier if they had. My parents had twins a few years after their almost divorce stage and we're a pretty great family now. Being a child of divorce must be horrible
>>
>>34652111
I know that feel. Some times I get hung up on the little things my parents did for me now as well, like a souvenir or something. Too bad my dad's always angry and stressed out now, miss the old him
>>
File: image(15).png (132KB, 380x496px)
image(15).png
132KB, 380x496px
Same person from >>34652486 and you made me miss my parents. I love a few states away from them now, I'm going to check plane tickets now
>>
File: download.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>34652516
right in the feels.

I have no relationship with my parents, my mother is a cluster B/ sociopathic hellbeast who cucked my dad literally and he's a spineless beta who isn't "allowed" to contact me since I disowned her. I get angry at him for never sticking up for my brother or I throughout the abuse she inflicted on us as children and into teenage years. They are affluent but both my brother and I have been in and out of homlessness and alcoholism and were never afforded help as teenagers or children when there could have been an intervention. Everything was just swept under the rug while she goes to art galleries on weekends and drops tens of thousands of dollars of my dads money on shitty art. She puts him down constantly, cheated on him, has no remorse and tells him just to "get over it". He's not allowed friends because she gets jealous. HE's not allowed hobbies because she gets "lonely" as she doesn't work and she's insufferable so has no friends. She's awful to him and she was awful to us. And while I'm angry at him for enabling her and not once defying her and the way she was "raising" their children, I feel sorry for him and it makes me cry because I remember the sweet things he /did/ do for me like taking me on bike rides and coming to all my sports games. I feel that if he would have married anyone else he would have been a great father because he is a nice and gentle man.

I haven't seen either of them in coming up 3 years. I moved to another country and they wouldn't know if I'm alive. He emailed one of my friends trying desperately to get in contact with me, to have a relationship of some sort with me not too long ago. I deliberated for a long time about replying but decided against it because I harbored a lot of bitterness for his inaction while our mother abused us all those years before.
>>
Havent seen my dad in years. I guess he just don't care about me. He has a new family and twin daughters and i am nothing.
>>
>tfw my mom texts me every day and is always making excuses to visit

On the one hand, I like that she likes me, but I feel bad because she only rarely contacts my sister. I don't like being the favorite if it means my sister is the black sheep.
>>
>>34652692
At least you recognize that's he's human and not perfect, a lot of robots wouldn't even admit that. He obviously did care at least a little bit for you though, must've had some paternal feelings. A father is supposed to the rock in a boys life, someone who is always providing support and being there for him. Completely understandable that you're bitter. He's obviously caught up in an abusive relationship though, and society won't give a fuck because it's all about the woman
>>
File: 0704_-_sOEkzK4.jpg (872KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
0704_-_sOEkzK4.jpg
872KB, 3072x2304px
>>34652111

He loved you a lot and was sad that he couldn't give you everything you wanted. I know the feel. He wanted you to have a great childhood and felt like you deserved the very best, and he is just a man so that made him sad that he can't make the world great for you.

If he is still around give him a call and tell him you remember those nights, and that he was great when you where growing up. He will love that.
>>
>too young to understand things weren't going well between mom and dad
>dad runs a logging business
>too young to understand it's not going well either
>goes out west for a bit to work out some business stuff I'm too young to understand
>calls up one day to check in on me and sis
>"Hey dad when are you gonna be home?"
>"I'm uh..I'm not gonna be coming back home."
And that's when he explained my mom divorced him.
Still got to see him every other weekend or so. Not so terrible I guess. No court bullshit I was privy to, my mom had a job as a physician and he stopped having a house or money or anything really.
>>
>>34652877
Thanks anon, you're spot on. I'm torn between protecting smaller me who wasn't protected by him and recognizing he's in an abusive relationship and maybe he would have otherwise been a great dad. He's getting older, I wonder if there's anything I will regret if he dies and I haven't seen him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.