[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know we have a swarm of normieshit-tier threads like teehee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pone.jpg (15KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
pone.jpg
15KB, 500x613px
I know we have a swarm of normieshit-tier threads like teehee I'm a girl, gay mindwash propaganda and niggerdick shilling, but what about the drug jewing as well? It's pretty much as spammed as all those threads and honestly just attract a bunch of lol we're robots just because we do drugs-normies.

Blue r9k when?
>>
File: 1421473035493.png (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1421473035493.png
5KB, 300x300px
yeah let's put IDs and flags too.
>>
>>34651961
You see, you make that sound like a bad idea but in reality, it should happen
>>
>>34651961
>Board becomes blue
>FORCED IDENTITY NO ANONYMITY LEFT OOGA BOOGA

Honestly the best option would be to have a completely new blue robot board and still have this one as well
>>
>>34651990
ID's on 4chan is fucking retarded. Goes against everything this site stands for.

The real problem with r9k is that the rules here are too vauge and need to be changed so bait shitposters and obvious non-robot threads will be banned on sight. As it stands this place is basically /b2/ with slightly more moderation.
>>
this board should become the sfw /b/
>>
>>34652031
I agree, they should force the anonymity so we won't have attention seeking namefags autisming around and give this place set rules instead of being b2

And not just make obvious new containment boards as an attempt to change the userbase on individual boards instead of actually enforcing rules Hiro you big jewish chink pussy!
>>
File: 1422787093479.jpg (102KB, 558x960px) Image search: [Google]
1422787093479.jpg
102KB, 558x960px
>>34652079
This post is all over place I really have no idea what you are trying to convey
>>
>>34652120
Then you are literally retarded
congratulations
>>
>>34651907
I say it before, make /r9k blue and add a red /lgbt
>>
And what have you done to make /r9k/ great again? Based jannies / mods have been agreeing with us that trap threads, homo threads and female-praising threads have no place here! I've done my part. 47 threads that I reported were deleted. Praise kek.
>>
File: 1414033374160.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1414033374160.png
100KB, 342x245px
>>34651990

/sp/ is shit thanks to flags
/pol/ is shit for the same reason, old /pol/ was miles better that this one.
the only place where flags make sense is on /int/
a place that need flags is /trv/

and IDs got removed from /b/ because they were useless and people learned to bypass them to samefag.
another board that have IDs is /soc/ who is basically a normalfag board

also i remember /pol/tards raiding a sticky on /v/ when hiro asked about new features for the board.
and flags and IDs were spammed to death.

I'm glad that the fucker ignored the whole thread.
>>
>>34651907
>Blue r9k when?
this would solve literally all of this boards problems

i'm tired of browsing slow /b/
>>
>>34652031
>Goes against everything this site stands for.
what exactly does 4chan 'stand for'
>>
>>34652427
Anonymous posting fuckwit. Or do you think anonymity is a meme.
>>
>>34652427
Being able to post anonymously without an ID or needing to make an account.
>>
>>34652453
is an ID not an account
>>
>>34652463
>you can be anonymous with an id
Fuck off.
>>
>>34652453
>>34652457
how would id's make this website any less anonymous? the id is tied to nothing but your ip address, which can only be viewed by the staff.
420chan has forced namefaggotry and id's on every board and it isn't any less anonymous than 4chan.
all id's do is trying to prevent samefagging.
only samefagging shitlords would be upset about id's. we aren't talking about tripcodes or accounts here.
>>
>>34652457
>Being able to post anonymously without an ID
But we do have boards that use ID's, so this is definitely not something 4chan 'stands for'.
>>
>>34652488
Then buy a pass faggot. There's your I'd.
>>
>>34652530
what? passes do not have id's, what are you even talking about.
>>
>>34652501
Then go post in those threads, leave the anonymous ones to anons.
>>
>>34652537
An ID that is tied to a hidden parameter is just as anonymous. What exactly is your problem?
>>
for a couple of years circa 2011 2013 we had ID months regularly on /b, it was cool
>>
>>34652557
Then buy a 4chan pass. Boom, id. Wtf are you complaining about?
>>
>>34652650
refer to >>34652536
i hope you are just pretending

i'm using a pass right now, do you see any indication of that other than this post? you are fucking retarded
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.