[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in love with childhood friend >she's had a terrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>be in love with childhood friend
>she's had a terrible life
>molested as a kid
>dad beat them and left
>we finally get together in HS
>feels good man
>she feels undeserving of happiness
>tells me she likes someone else
>crushed
>we break up
>she changes her mind and confesses she lied
>too hurt and insecure to amend things.
>go our separate ways
>never stop loving her
>she continues horrible life
>gets with a meth dealer
>does meth and moves in with him
>gets pregnant
>twice
>meanwhile I'm dating around but still in love with her
>find a different girl
>she's just like me
>get along and date for years
>move in together
>life's good
>4 years later
>somethings missing but happy
>log onto FB
>first time in years.
>old message from 3 months ago.
>it's her
>we text
>tell her about my gf
>she seems jealous but quickly changes
>talk continues
>she finally admits she's jealous
>says we should meet up
>midnight meetup
>tells me about her life
>went back to shit
>baby daddy in jail for 20yrs
>another abusive boyfriend
>brother in jail
>she was on meth for a while
>lost kids to CPS
>Won them back. But it'll be 9 months before she recovers them
>we admit feelings
>tells me she ruins everything
>wants to ruin my life again she says
>we make out
>it's late
>she has to leave
>I go home.
>she changes her mind
>asks me to come back
>I sneak back into her parents house
>we lay in bed together
>make out
>sex available but I don't want to officially cheat and add to this chick's problems
>leave after an hour when she really has to call it
> it's 4am
>>
>plan on meeting again
>few days later
>ask to hang out again
>"we can go out tomorrow. I'm on a date rn lol"
>wtf why
>"I needed sex and you're with someone"
>wtf it's been 2 days
>"idk what the big deal is"
>sperg out
>dump all my feels
>she says she still loves me and is just waiting
>tell her I'm done
>she says I'm not thinking clearly and goes to bed
>tells me to think about it.
>currently laying next to my gf
>heartbroken

What do?
>>
Now I know she's messed up and my current gf gets along with me so well. Marriage material. But feels don't make sense. I'm open to erasing everything and just continuing life with the current.

Or admitting everything and if I get broken up with I have nothing to lose with the broken down girl. She really was a nice person. And the talk in person made her seem like the very same person as years ago. Just more damaged.
>>
>>34651476

youre 104% fucking retarded shes using you like a dirty paper towel cut that bitch out of your life

she had kids with another man dipshit. think about that
>>
File: 1437058028508.jpg (103KB, 641x641px) Image search: [Google]
1437058028508.jpg
103KB, 641x641px
You're retarded for cheating. You're retarded for talking to this girl when you know she won't ever address her shit. You're all retarded and need to figure your shit out.

Your current gf deserves to know at a bare minimum. She's also probably not cool with being second choice, assuming you don't do some bullshit like hiding all of the context behind what you did. The fact you think it's remotely reasonable to just pretend it never happened is incredibly duplicitous in nature.

Now let's look at the other chick. Let's gloss over the fact shes dating and fucking someone else as we speak. Your old friend has had her kids taken away by CPS, why the fuck do you think that is? Those people are beyond incompetent, so that means she was beyond a joke if they took her kids away. Even ignoring the fact shes a single mother and all of the bullshit that entails, she will absolutely destroy your life and that is one of the few things I'd be willing to bet on.

You need to fuck off and figure out your own shit before you destroy your life and anyone elses. A relationship is the last thing you need right now.
>>
>>34651558
Kek I know I'm retarded. I'm just over thinking things but Why would she sleep with someone and risk having me break it off (which is 99% happening) by telling me if she's just trying to use me?
>>
>>34651590
>Why would she sleep with someone and risk having me break it off
She dated a meth dealer and got knocked up twice, then dated another gang banger, then got hooked on meth herself.

Shes a dumb nigger but so are you
>>
>>34651569
I had to cut some info, didn't want to make it too long. Her kids got taken away because her brother who lived with her and said kids, stole shit and the cops swatted him. Apparently she didn't know anything about it until it happened
>>
>>34651624
>Her kids got taken away because her brother who lived with her and said kids, stole shit and the cops swatted him.
I'm sure the fact shes hooked on meth had nothing to do with it.
>>
We're used to some other sort of drama around here. Stop being so impulsive with your decisions and think things through. Regret is usually caused by that.
You fucked up and there's no returning to a previous state. In the future, try not to fuck up anymore.

That's all I have for you.
>>
>>34651458
anon , if your current gf is waifu material, cooks cleans respects you and knows how to carry herself know public ,

it would be a very VERY dumb move to leave her for some meth cumdumpster , all you are feeling are just some nostalgia type feelings , even if you are missing that in love feeling with your current gf but are happy overall than don't worry most couples are like this
>>
You should go see a psych, because you are obviously a fucked up person to be doing this. Being serious. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're mental, instead of a retard.
>>
File: 1412984669731.gif (160KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
1412984669731.gif
160KB, 390x379px
>muh gf problem

fuck off.
>>
>>34651648
She wasn't at that exact moment. She got on meth cause she was depressed she lost the kids. I don't normally write stories so I got it mixed a bit
>>
>>34651658
Very true nostalgia is a big part of it. But ignoring me missing my relationship I knew this chick as a kid so it's hard for me to see her this way or abandon her again.
>>
>>34651672
I don't deny it but what's the most outrageous thing here? I think most things in life I'm a little bit autistic but mostly a lonely normie trying to recapture something I once had at the expensive of everything good in my life. I don't think I'm evil for it. Just dumb. And I'm not following through with it. Thats why I'm here
>>
>Be OP
>Get played like a fucking fiddle
>Come to /r9k/ for advice
>Ignore all advice and defend girl

Your funeral retard
>>
I don't think I'm ignoring everything. Already said I was 99% sure I was done with her. Feelings don't make sense man. I can't completely write her off as a person in my head but I know it's over now.

Cut me some slack I've known her for about 16 years. It's not so easy rip off like a bandaid. I think listening to everyone's really helped me though
>>
>>34651458
Stop thirsting after an obviously shitty woman you living meme
>>
>>34652137
Just realise that literally no one in this thread thinks this girl is worth shit. Usually in threads like this you get some debate from both sides, in this case everyone thinks you made a terrible decision. What does that tell you?
>>
>>34652009
>lonely
>has gf

Why?
>>
>>34651458
I know how you feel. Nothing I say will convince you to do what you have to do. But you know what I'm going to say.
>>
My rational and reasonable side tells me that you're an idiot for leaving a good girl for some used up meth head psycho.

However, my inner shadenfreude wants me to see just how far you can fall before you hit rock bottom.

You should post back here again after you've ruined your relationship with your girlfriend and also been ditched by this meth whore.

When that day comes, I'll fap to your delicious salty tears
>>
>>34651444
are her teeth fucked?

I just got out of a "relationship" with an (ex?) meth head. I use quotation marks because it wasn't really a relationship at all, she used me completely. She also had a shit thing happen to her as a kid but it's hard to draw the line between "yes a shit thing happened to you" and "now you're a shit person who treats people like shit" , does it make it right?

The only thing she had going for her was her superiority complex and drugs, all she would talk about was drugs even if she had been off them while I was with her. Even if she wasn't on meth she was still just as reckless. She had completely fucked her life from only one year of meth- fucked her teeth, in significant debt, job history in tatters (walking out on jobs high), no place to live, alienated friends and family. She had seen me as someone responsible to latch onto and fund her ass and I fell right into that venus crack trap until I cast her sorry ass out.

proceed at your peril OP.
>>
>>34651458
My advise is to:

1. Break up with your current girlfriend before you break her heart. You're a piece of shit and she deserves better.

2. Go back to the meth addict. She is a piece of shit and since you're a piece of shit you are perfect for one another. Of course meth-girl will eventually cheat on you or go back to an abusive ex, as meth-head whores are known to do.

3. After losing both girls, put a gun in your mouth and blow your head off

TL;DR: ree
>>
>>34653396

What this guy said desu senpai

Make sure to upload stream to youtube before you become an hero
>>
Officially cheat? You already cheated by making out with her you cunt
>>
well welcome NORMALFAG
>tfw the smell of sage in the air
>>
>>34653430
I'm surprised other posters are replying with anything different. I haven't visited this board in a year, have the normies taken over?
>>
>>34651444
>tells me she likes someone else
>she changes her mind and confesses she lied
>gets with a meth dealer
>does meth and moves in with him
>gets pregnant
>twice
>>34651458
>"I needed sex and you're with someone"
>wtf it's been 2 days
>"idk what the big deal is"

The shit above tells you exactly all about her as a person. Jesus fuck OP, you're actually contemplating throwing away your life with your non-trashy girlfriend on a bloody Hail Mary?
>>
You need to unironically commit seppuku, norman. You're in love with an idealized version of the girl you first met as a child, she doesn't exist anymore, she never did exist. Stop chasing something that doesn't exist and go enjoy your normie spoils of war in the form of your current gf.

Moron
>>
>>34651444
This board has become a cesspool of normies like yourself.
Consider suicide.
>>
Jesus Christ kek. Okay okay so I cheated and it was bad. I didn't expect anyone to say meth chick was any good. Feelings can't be helped but I needed to read it from other people I guess. I've had so much time invested in her that it was hard. I don't see where all the hate is coming from though. I was stupid not evil
>>
>>34653327
She's fine. She always been skinny but quit and regained her weight lost. But once you take meth once or for a month you're always a meth head I get it
>>
>>34653822
>I don't see where all the hate is coming from though.
You have literally wandered into the land of >tfw no gf complaining about having a gf and making out with another girl. Sucks to be you, huh?
>>
>>34653575
Nah m8 I think I'm also someone who feels undeserving of a happy relationship sometimes so I'm trying to sabotage myself.

Im not blind enough where i cant see shes a lost cause but old feels die hard. I'm sure everyone has someone or something that they just can't quit. I think I'll be better after this though
>>
>>34653822
>I don't see where all the hate is coming from though.
You cheated on a woman who did nothing wrong and have considered lying to her. Lies of omission are still lies. People find this incredibly immoral and are offended.

This is not a very complex issue.
>>
>>34653873
Ah, shit I understand. /adv/ was too slow and I've never been a confident person. Without being single I can relate to alot of people and stories here so I gave it a shot. Either way it's helped me

>>34653917
I'll admit I knew what I have to do and drop the ex, was just looking for confirmation. But this is what came to me as the biggest surprise. I didn't think people would be so unanimous in saying I cheated. If you deeply cared about this damaged ex both as a person and an ex what would you have done? Would you go as far as to say as feeling anything is cheating already? Everyone has the one that got away. Mine came back broken beyond repair. I didn't sleep with her. Stopped myself. Idk. I was weak but I thought I had morals.
>>
>>34651444
>>34651458
What's making you seek this drama? Maybe you're the one who feels undeserving of happiness. You certainly seem to be sabotaging yourself. If I were you I'd think about therapy.
>>
>>34653988
>I didn't think people would be so unanimous in saying I cheated.
You made out with her. Even by most deviant standards, that is cheating. Stop dancing around this.

>If you deeply cared about this damaged ex both as a person and an ex what would you have done?
Listened to her problems, and directed her to a therapist. If I was going to meet with a woman I know I have conflicted feelings for, at a bare minimum I would have put myself in a safe and public place. Not SNEAK INTO HER BED. You have control, you don't just "accidentally" make out with someone. There were innumerable moments you could have stopped yourself, but at every point you decided "yes, this is what I am going to do".

Man the fuck up, your girlfriend deserves better.
>>
>>34654049
Understood. I'm starting to agree with the few posts saying that maybe I feel like I don't deserve happiness but that's not an excuse. I've been faithful for 4 years. As selfish as I am this is something I'll just have to bury and continue with life.
I'll never cheat with someone who I didn't already have a strong attachment/weakness to already. If that makes me a bad person well everyone sins. I treat this girl good besides this one moment but she wasn't the main focus of this terrible story so I didn't go into detail of that relationship. I'm not dancing around anything though. I understand what I did.
>>
>>34654214
>If that makes me a bad person well everyone sins.
When Christ made that statement about he without sin throw the first stone, he didn't give the broad a pass. He explicitly told her to stop whoring around. To make a sin is one thing, to continue it indefinitely is another. Lying is a sin, since you seem to have forgotten. Stop this bullshit and give her the truth she deserves.
>>
I usually try to be sensitive and understanding and such.

In this particular case OP is such a total waste of a human being that I'm just going to side with this guy >>34653396
>>
>>34654265
I'm being hated on from all sides here and that's fine. But you sound like a new face around here. Where did I become a waste of a human rather than just an incredibly weak and insecure person in this story?
>>
>>34651444
get her out of ur life that does not sound like somebody you want around your children
>>
>>34654321

The part about going to meet your methhead borderline ex-girlfriend behind your current girlfriend's back.

You have the right to be and think stupid shit, everyone does it. However entertaining a psycho-ex isn't an option when you're in a serious relationship with someone else (who on a side note seems superior to druggie girl)
>>
>>34651444

Just do what your heart desires. If you are in love with that mad woman, go ahead and be with her.

Or do you want to live a lie?
>>
>>34654395
Very superior. I messed up bad but I don't want to ruin what I have going for me in my life.. if I live the next 60 years and have a family with this better woman. But never telling her when I was 23 I made out with an ex that I had once told her about makes me the devil? Not like this situation happens twice in someone's life. No risk of a repeat offender.

If I do tell her then that's when we get into she might break up with me territory and I have nothing to lose Date the ex and kill myself route. I had always thought this chick was a victim of circumstance but her sleeping with this random guy after we had been texting shocked me into reality.

Sorry if I'm not clear I haven't slept
>>
>>34654483

You've had your catharsis in this post. Now bury this unfortunate episode deep in your mind recalling only the lesson you hopefully leaned. Also, stop being a cunt to your current girl.

If I were you I would hope psycho-girl never hunts you down to ruin your current relationship. She sounds like the sort who might one day show up on your doorstep in a meth/opioid/alcohol induced rage screaming about how you led her on and then dumped her.
>>
>>34654592
Thanks my man. Sounds like a good note to end on
>>
>>34654483

Imagine actually telling yourself this bullshit to try and justify what a worthless shitbag you are.

>hurr i made out with a meth addicted crack whore instead of acting like even a remotely responsible person, surely such retarded behavior won't be repeated! Meth bitch selling herself on the streets to get a fix is one thing, but to do it after making out with me, now that's just too much!

Do your current GF and the rest of the world a favor and kill yourself. You will hurt this woman because you give no fucks about anything but yourself and will justify any chance you get to wreck her shit as long as you get what you want. Let her go be happy, shitbag.
>>
>>34654483

>I don't want to ruin what I have going for me in my life

Don't act like you give half a shit about that. You literally just chronicled a story where you admitted you never felt as strongly for your current girlfriend as you did for a woman who you know almost to a certainty sucked dicks behind a dumpster to get her next fix. You then further went and did something that you know would immediately end the relationship if your girlfriend found out.

So you're going to sit here and tell us your current girlfriend matters to you in the slightest when you were perfectly willing to toss her to the curb to pursue a relationship with a woman who you know likely took anal from strangers to get drugs while raising her two kids from different dealers who she likely fucked just to get drugs from? And you want us to believe your current girlfriend matters to you in the slightest? You're fucking stupid.

>>34654483
>>34654592
>>34654644

Nice samefaggery, queer.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170205-074617.png (331KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170205-074617.png
331KB, 1440x2560px
>>34654792
Yes I phone post. I truly am the devil. I could quadruple the length of my story if you want to know more about the current gf but that wouldn't be very concise. Not like you read my story anyway. She dated this guy who was a dealer. So I'll give you all the crazy things she might have done there though she said she wasn't doing any of that at the time.

>she dates guy
>pregnant
>breaks up
>he says he changed
>takes him back
>pregnant
>generic story #9846362

Once she dates this new guy who becomes abusive she breaks up with him.

>brother does shit
>swatted
>of course she's poor
>situation plus income she loses kids
>meth
>promptly ends habit
>doesn't lose teeth and regains normal weight
>gets kids back.
WE ARE HERE

she's stupid and everything but I hope that clears things up. If you look at this whole thing with a deep childhood love you can maybe imagine how I overlook things. When she slept with this random dude last night I realize she's too far gone.
>>
File: 1483585440864.gif (132KB, 343x353px) Image search: [Google]
1483585440864.gif
132KB, 343x353px
>>34651444
NORMAN leave this board and never come back(but nice trips tho)
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.