[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y'all. I'm serious. I was a robot before, I felt t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 3855627586_48a6e204a2_b.jpg (290KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
3855627586_48a6e204a2_b.jpg
290KB, 1024x686px
Y'all. I'm serious. I was a robot before, I felt the impact of suicide and depression on my life, I felt the lowest of lows.
I am no longer a robot. Islam saved my life.

Now brothers, before y'all go running away, hear me out for a bit. Even if it isn't Islam itself, faith saves you. Period.
Faith being salvation is not just some bullshit that assholes with perfect lives make up. It is REAL. I am proof of this, hell, the entire Ummah is proof of this.
I come here to help, to send an open minded direction of a potential place.
Do your own research; you don't have to take my word for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNRFo1JXIJw
>>
Y'all, I'm serious. I was a robot before, I felt the impact of suicide and depression on my life, I felt the lowest of lows.
I am no longer a robot. Islam saved my life.

Now brothers, before y'all go running away, hear me out for a bit. I fuck nine year olds every night and it makes me god. Sucking the cock of other men and lamb fucking makes me an object of worship.

Faith being salvation is not just some bullshit that assholes with perfect lives make up. It is REAL. I am proof of this, hell, my little Aisha-chan's torn hymen is proof of this.
>>
>>34651415
Do what ya do anon, but know you're still forgiven. God still loves you when no one else will
>>
>>34651350
Agreed, after I accepted Jesus my life improved dramatically.
>>
>>34651426
>God still loves you when no one else will
Even if i gun down a hall of french metal headbangers? Aww God-sama is too kind <3
>>
>>34651441
Exactly brother. It's that motivation that keeps you going when you feel as if a boulder is laying you down
>>
File: potato.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
potato.png
10KB, 400x400px
>you will be saved if you believe in my fairy tail i swear.
>it's not like i came here just because you are all human waste who have nothing to lose.

cultist always offer salvation
but only if you follow their rules.
and always to desperate people.
>>
>>34651448
Yes actually.
Actually, yes.
Does a good parent still love their child even if they upset them? Of course God still loves you
>>
>>34651415
KEK

Oreganitos
>>
>>34651350
When will you blow up the next building?
>>
>>34651487
Rules are what keep you going, *especially* those who have depression. That's why the five prayers are even a thing to begin with.
Do you think God needs our prayers to live? No, of course not, God is an omnipresent being. The prayers, the rules, are to help US, keep us in line, keep our heads above water.
>>
File: chrome.png (524KB, 969x637px) Image search: [Google]
chrome.png
524KB, 969x637px
>>34651350
Are you white?
Why islam?

>captcha
the fuck anon?
>>
>>34651350
Marsha-ALLAH !!!
>>
>>34651514
Hows Orientalism working for yourself anon?
Read a book brother. Show kindness and peace.
>>
>>34651531
OP is a jew
>>
>>34651350
>>34651415
>>34651426
>>34651441
>>34651471
>>34651490
>>34651517

Go on, drink the kool-aid.
https://archive.org/details/ptc1978-11-18.flac16
>>
>>34651531
Yes, I'm white brother. (I understand why you ask that question, but I do just want to add that a huge chunk of Eastern Europe, is historically Muslim and white.)

So short story to be quick,
My dad died when I was in middle school, I had shitty life being poor with my family's main breadwinner gone, and given my Catholic upbringing, I went searching for answers.
I found Cat Steven's "Father and Son" as the 2nd most played son on my dad's old ipod, so I looked into Cat. I eventually became a huge fan, and when I found out he converted to Islam, I was shocked and didn't know why he'd want to go to "that evil goat religion". But there was a quote from the Quran, "Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."
This quote opened my mind, and I did more and more researching, and now more than half a decade later, and I'm a practicing Muslim, keeping the up and up, and living a life better than I've ever had. Alhamduillah
>>
>>34651613
I want to reiterate however, I'm not saying any of y'all *need* to be Muslim. I'm not even saying convert to something. I;m just saying to give faith in something a chance,for what we need to get us through the troubles in our lives is spirituality, hope, guidance, knowledge, and structure.
>>
>>34651613
>>34651640
so do you eat pork?
>>
>>34651825
Nawhhh, I don't homiez. It was a real struggle at first though (I'm from NC, and bbq is a staple). But I got used to it, and now it doesn't bother me at all. There's actually an account from Ibn Battuta and how when he went into Eastern Europe to the meet some new Muslim reverts, they complained about how they couldn't eat ham anymore, but they also understood that the eternal joy in faith was more important than some temporary joy in tastes of food.

Also, while in Islam we make a point in saying we can never know for *sure* why God tells us to do certain things like abstaining from pork, some of us can still make guesses. To me, pigs are smart as fuck. Have you seen teacup pigs? They're more loyal and smart than dogs, and you wouldn't eat a dog.
>>
>>34651896
What color is your skin you filthy Mudshit rat ?
>>
File: 1483329459407.jpg (124KB, 878x881px) Image search: [Google]
1483329459407.jpg
124KB, 878x881px
>ISIS recruiters on /r9k/
>>
>>34651935
I'm hella white brother. hahhahaha.
Literally, if you passed me on the street without knowing me, you'd think I was atheist or christian or something.
(I'm Swabain-German and British Isles/French descent)
>>
>>34651946
isis are wahabbis man, and they're crazy as shit.
You know how there are baptist off-shoot cults living in the woods and playing with snakes and shit in the south? That's wahabbis to us.
>>
File: IMG_3282.jpg (54KB, 475x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3282.jpg
54KB, 475x503px
Im sure fairy tales and drugs will make everything better. Wake up and stop believing a lie, you focus your time on religion and you lose a life that was once given to you by the universe. You owe all the energy in your body to the Universe and it will be taken back one day.
>>
>>34652010
Look, I understand I'm not going to change a lot of minds, but before you start swinging around new-atheism in here, maybe learn more about every religion before you denounce them all based on your christian or jewish background.
And great job with your conclusion man. Where'd you dig that one up, 7th grade?
>>
File: 271.jpg (589KB, 1613x1210px) Image search: [Google]
271.jpg
589KB, 1613x1210px
>>34651350

Nothing to contribute, but here's some OC of that mosque from 2013.

>tfw Gezi Park protests happened shortly afterward
>tfw spent a week inhaling tear gas and getting pelted with rubber bullets
>>
>>34651973
Assalamu alaikum. Why are you talking down about a sect of your 'brothers' that you can not even spell right? I am Muslim as well btw but that post really disgusted me.
>>
>>34652329
Wa Alaykum Salam.
look, as you know, we are not supposed to claim that someone else is not a Muslim, but you can not really sit here and tell me with a straight face that those folks aren't batshit crazy. And when their crazy stuff that the radicals of them do gets into folk's minds of what being a "Muslim" is like, we have a job as an Ummah to differentiate ourselves from them to the public so we don't get dragged under with them.
>>
>>34652294
Honestly, after talking to a couple Turkish brothers a lot recently, I don't really know how I feel about Erdogan anymore. I mean, yeah, he's corrupt, he launders money, and he's an asshole to people and a dictator in his actions-but, he also is doing something no other politician has done yet since the Revolution, which is understand how you can be both Muslim and a republican style government. Secularism as defined by the extreme Kemalists isn't secularism, it's state atheism.
>>
>>34652417

His time is over.

The Turkish economy is stalling and on the verge of tanking. The AKP was good for the country for a decade.
>>
>>34652441
I've heard a lot of bias from AKP supporters, but I don't really know what the thoughts are of the CHP supporters out there.
I know he's using the Gulen uprising as an excuse for mass arrests of anyone he disagrees with, then calling them "Gulenists". But past that, I don't know.
>>
There's something really cringy about a white guy converting to islam. It's like you're surrendering to your most natural enemy, the hordes of wild violent beheaders, the last threat to peace and prosperity on earth. Kind of like a white woman sucking black cock or a white man marrying an asian woman.
>>
>>34652515
You need to read "Following Muhammad Rethinking Islam in the Contemporary World" by Dr. Carl W Ernst.
The first 2 chapters delves into pretty much this exact thing-the east v west dichotomy isn't real, it's made up by British and French colonialists to make sense of harming their neighbors by labeling them as "other", and we're dealing with the consequences of this to this day.

Also, just look up "Bosnians", "Albanians", "Kosovo", or any other one of those historically Islamic European countries. Being white and Muslim is by no means contradictory.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.