[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else annoyed that women just don't understand things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483717062210.jpg (146KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483717062210.jpg
146KB, 500x750px
Anyone else annoyed that women just don't understand things or never have to try to. Men have to change themselves constantly while women can just lounge around opening up their legs every now and then if they want cock and whatever is attached to it. Men have to adapt to things time after time while women just sit aroudn while expecting ment to adapt to them and their views and opinnions, or else it's legs closed fuck off. And for some weird reason we allow it to be that way, or be lol unpopular amongs women lol much social shame lol.

I don't mind being single for life and never having a gf but it still bothers me how this is what society is about, shallow stuck up queen bees with drones buzzing around them. Why is it so alpha to be the bitche's bitch? Let's face it, your woman drags you around by your cock no matter how much you pretend you wear the pants in the relationship.
>>
godDAMN I want a thicc azn gf
>>
>>34651217
Why do you men still stick around with women then? If you're so self aware, then shouldn't you know your worth and leave that whore then?
>>
Because men can handle it, be a man anon.
>>
Usually men are awful at expressing their thoughts and feelings in a way that's effective, then they bitch about it like you are here. Someone has to be the boss or things won't get done. There's a difference between being alpha and being walked on. If a bf/gf walks on you, drop them. If they're trying to step up in alpha to help you, maybe you should listen and use communication to figure out why it's happening.
>>
>>34651217
Women's brain and entire organism serves only 1 purpose - the reproduction. They need to adapt somehow or rather lie to you only if compensation on their unattractiveness needed.

And attractive women don't need to do anything at all to succed in life!
>>
>>34651217
This is why we need sexual slavery. Islam got one thing right.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.