[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do normies really go dancing IRL or is it just a meme from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (1MB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 736x1104px
Do normies really go dancing IRL or is it just a meme from movies and TV?
>>
i mean they dance wherever they are? you don't always have to 'go somewhere' people dance everywhere
>>
like ofc its fun to dance anwyhere, at a party at a club w/e

but i love the spontaneous dance moments with friends

or when we all start dancing to the song <333333333 omg <3333333333 lmao

or dancing in the kitchen (: !!!!!
>>
yeah thats why they go to clubs and shit on the weekends. get shit faced, dance, fuck random strangers. all part of the normie lifestyle.
>>
>>34650888

absolutely

protip; almost all women love dancing
>>
>>34650888
They don't dance, they get down in da club and shake that thang.
>>
>>34650941
>>34650960
Okay, and they took classes or something? Or it isn't important if they don't know how to dance? Is moving around enough?
>>
>>34651011
>"Is moving around enough?"

what the fuck

i feel like you work at ikea
and you probably think
OMG MY DICK IS A AND VAGINA IS B
A MAKES CONTACT WITH B
THATS ALL RITE
>>
File: 1472864114671.jpg (790KB, 1530x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1472864114671.jpg
790KB, 1530x1102px
>>34651011
you just gotta "feel the music" anon, let your body "go with the beat" just "be yourself" and let the music "take over your body"
fucked if I know
>>
>>34651011
choreo is diff from freestyle..

no all the best dancers were always good from the beginning, it's not really something you can taught, you have to feel the rhythm and feel the music.

wow i sounded so damn cliche like a nina sky song but really lmao :) that's it

if you're having fun and enjoying the music having a good time, you dance automatically

its not really something you calculate

move how you want
>>
File: 1484372021526.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1484372021526.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34651011
i think i know some people you can dance with
>>
>>34651067
>>34651011
Yeah you pretty much just move around. Most of the nightclubs are dark and hazy, and for good reason.
Dancing to that shitty music doesn't look good, and being drunk or high still only alleviates the retardation a little bit.

>>34651043
Its one thing to not be a robot on /r9k/, but its another to act in complete opposition of its culture.
>>
>>34651067
>Move body to music
>Produces autistic spasm that look retarded

Great
>>
>>34651011
Dance like this and only like this. Or you'll look like a sperg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5_iQGNu0G0
>>
>>34651115
*moves eyelash*

*get sent to ER for tourettes*
>>
>>34651113
What about the parties that are at someone's house, where there is not that much people as in a club? The same rules apply?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBsEF7Qx09o YAS GIRL

omg while looking at this i found G I R L I C I O U S ! !! ! ! ! OMGOMGOMG i used to love them so much <33333 ahhh :) i still do !!! ahaha https://youtu.be/-BguT_vHk_A who remembers this song?! !!!!

*dances*

KEEPEPONNNNDANCINGGG~~<3333~~~~
>>
>>34650888
I used to go dancing every weekend, even 3 times a week when on holidays from school. When I was younger I wouldn't do it because I found it really embarrassing, when I grew older I said fuck it, because it was fun for me.

It's still fun for me to dance, but I've lost/ditched almost all my normie friends on my transition to cyborg, so I rarely, if ever, go to nightclubs or the likes anymore.
>>
>>34651193
this post is condensed autism mixed with molly
>>
>omg when you listen to a song you haven't heard since the first time you had it on nonstop ..

time travel
OMG MY OLD FAVORITE SONG IM CRYING!!! ;-; im.... i cant believe it

tfw you listen to a song you havent herad of since the first time you used to listen to it nonstop and you get that same exact feel omg must treasure it LMAOoooo <33333 ah it brings back e v e r y thing !!! :D i was sassy lmao

i def had that strut going to millennium dance complex oh whiiiich reminds me~~~

https://youtu.be/zslNTqK7iAA
>>
you can be good in diff ways of dancing. there are really so many styles, if you just mean basic groove, it's all unique and nobody can teach you how to freestyle! :) sure, you can incorporate some moves you learned via choreo into freestyle, but most freestyle is self-made/taught. it's kind of like improv, jazz.. where you do what you feel, no thought behind it. it'll be you.

>cant really explain the dynamics behind something that's not choreographed; it's flow,
and be able to change with the music / how you feel

so (unrel.) sometimes you see bboys who aren't good at pop & lock, people who do ballet/contemporary/jazz/salsa/flamenco/etc / ballroom but aren't good at hip hop, everyone's diff. i know you're talking about more 1 on 1 or group setting types, so none of that is really used here, but i don't think friends or even potential lovers will care :) rly everyone cares to have a good enjoying happy moment with each other, not necessarily judging people's dance moves.. i don't care if my friend dances doing the peace signs or the sprinkler, i want them to get up and move with me !!!! <33333 they can do jumping jacks or flail their arms in any way it's all beautiful haha ^-^

>>34651157
theres no rules ;-;!! :D no worries just dont overthink.. don't even think at all

its about having fun!!! :D

sry im already half asleep i had a point to this post but by the time i got to typing it i forgot it lmao omgksdkd
>>
oh yeah so even with jade, like the vid https://youtu.be/zslNTqK7iAA

people can be good at freestyling but shes stiff in some areas. and i cringe when i watch some choreo videos, which get like 1+ million views, because they are so stiff and static.. it's something that can't be technical, but at the same time, judging choreo is diff from being in real life. you can't start doing a choreo set on the dance floor or in real life like you're in a step up movie... only running through routines to show a friend what youve been practicing or what you newly learned, etc. or if you're choreographing together.

dance clubs theres like no room to even dance
>>
>>34651134
Thank you, I tried this and now I have three girlfriends.
>>
>tfw no r9k krumpers to watch lmao

i would die
>>
File: mew.jpg (353KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
353KB, 1680x1050px
okay here you men go.

this is from like 2005 or way back when, i remember saving this when youtube first came out. low quality, but you'll see what i mean by flow. notice each one is different, but it's all about busting a groove. natural, enjoying life

https://youtu.be/Mr0oh6mkRIM

>i forgot what i was going to say earlier but its ok because this vid makes upf or it ^-^ hehe

hope you groove too! <3333 ryan leslie beats > *grooving in bed from that intro*
>>
>>34651400
please stop whatever this is that you're doing
>>
if the 2nd song doesn't make you dance

i don't know

you really might be a robot mite mite
>>
>>34651367
Anytime friendo

original
>>
>>34651157
Depends. There are different sorts of house parties, but most of the ones I've been to there is like no dancing at all. The only ones I've seen dancing at are the massive Project X type parties where people walk in from off the street and couch burnings happen, but those are university orientation week parties.

Generally house parties tend to be where people do dumbshit for laughs like running blindly through fields to get to a Mormon temple miles away so they can climb it. They're talking parties, with direct communication as opposed to the indirect communication of clubbing.

A lot of the time a normie's night consists of predrinks at a house party type thing till they're drunk enough to go to the clubs, so they don't need to buy expensive alcohol at the bars
>>
and if you don't know what style speaks out to you, start small

you know how rappers in mvs move their hands to their lyrics? lmao

all of that is not really thought of either. or when you see people singing along to songs and they're freestyling (with their upper torso)

write a song for yourself that you feel
then when you're grooving to your own song
see how you move

lock that down and thats really all you do to anything ever. except each song makes you feel a different typa way, express that.!!! :D

but yeah more like what they're doing in the video
everyone has diff style so just identify what you like and learn a lil move here and there

then your freestyle game will go up but honestly freestyle = 0 thought 0 prep just u . u can hula hoop and jump and u can even wiggle nobody will ever judge!! be happy!! <3333
>>
oh also if you go to a dance class, anon, which i cant scroll right now because im sleep so no quotie

they start you out and end with freestyles
and when you're in groups to do routine, you freestyle a bit while waiting for the song part to hit

so basically.. i mean of course you dont have to freestyle but

they encourage you to express yourself even in formal dance studios / classes!

like if they're starting the song at 0:30, the music turns on at 0:20 and from :20-30 you get to be you <3333 :D

>u cannot escape freestyle
>its within
>and you don't need to do anything to prep, it's in you !!! its all you
>>
its about feeling the music together
>>
Just get drunk and your body will move on its own. It's impossible to dance without alcohol unless you've taken dance classes or something.
>>
also clubs succcccckkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>tfw your hips will never move on their own
>>
>>34651067
I never liked music
>>
>>34651696
Kafka didn't much like music either
>>
File: ballet.jpg (11KB, 250x162px) Image search: [Google]
ballet.jpg
11KB, 250x162px
i'm so hype from g ir licious

I CANT WAIT FOR MY HUSBANDDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-abXIaDpk

ALL I HAVE TO SAY !!!!!!! <333333
>>
>>34651536
>Just get drunk and your body will move on its own.
I have tried this and it is incorrect. Even in my drunkest hour I am incapable of dancing.
>>34651499
How is dancing expression?
>you get to be you
If I got to be me I would get the fuck out of there.
I'm already making an effort to come to your normie house party.
Dancing is just out of reach for me. I feel like I'm in a wheelchair and you're telling me to "just walk, it's easy, everybody does it"
>>
>>34651011
No, you HAVE to know how to dance, but they'll give you this "feel the music" bullshit because they forgot they also learned someday. It comes easier to some. But an anon should pay some "teacher" for a few hours of "that looks like shit" "yeah, skip there and no there". Overall, it's remarkably fun if you can get away with it.
>>
The only time I have ever felt like or enjoyed dancing was when I was on rather a large amount of amphetamines and very drunk.

Is that what normies feel like all the time?
>>
>>34650888
They did at least in the '90s and '00s.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.