[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to hit your significant other and get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: irishsunglassestime.jpg (138KB, 656x403px) Image search: [Google]
irishsunglassestime.jpg
138KB, 656x403px
What's the best way to hit your significant other and get away with it?

I'm about to start dating again. I want to keep my bitch in line this time but I don't want to be incarcerated for it.
>>
>>34650361
bat her shins with a crowbat

This way she also keeps her whore legs covered
>>
>>34650361
nunchucks baka
>>
>>34650361
im wet

>plsdontteasepeoplewhocanthaveacuteman
>>
Use her own fists

That way you can get her charged with assault if you need to get rid of her
>>
>>34650361
>find a submissive angel

she could never be disloyal, not even death could bring her to be
>>
>>34650361

>Convince her to move in with you
>Keep her name off the lease
>Threaten to kick her out on the street if she ever complains
>If she misbehaves in the evening (e.g. refuses to have sex), don't let her sleep in your bed
>Spankings don't leave bruises
>Stomach punches don't leave bruises
>You don't actually have to hurt the girl, just push/pull her around as a friendly reminder that you are much stronger than she is
>>
>>34650539
>misbehaving
>not breaking her entirely to be yours

a mateur
>>
>>34650539
OP here.

This one is actually breddy gud.
>>
she needs to learn why misbehaving is bad
or why she can't misbehave / has no choice (that isn't financially related or violence) - she should learn or know
>>
otherwise she can just sleep in comfy blankets in the living room or make a kingd om of soft silk on top of the living room sofa

but im sure she lightly slip next to you like a kitten^^ and you woudlnt notice! :3 or welcomeher^-^
>>
>>34650611
What the fuck is this ?

Originally posted
>>
You have to separate her from her friends and family.

This is crucial.

You have to be the only person she has.
>>
You should ask a therapist, they know the laws about this kind of thing, but can't rat you out. :^)
>>
>>34650361

Move to Russia. Also you sick fuck.
>>
punch her in the back of the head (not too hard, can cause serious problems) and in the upper back.

these places are generally not visible so people won't ask questions and can still be very painful. i like to dig in with my knuckles in the broad, striated muscle of the upper back as its quite painful without needing much force.
>>
>>34650611
would welcome her*^^
^-^!
>>
>>34650361
If that is how you view women and relationships you are not ready to be in one.

It seems to me you are garbage of a man. What in fucks sake makes you think hitting a woman is ok?

If you need to keep a woman in line it only means you're not good enough of a man.
>>
>not instilling obedience

where have all the men gone
>>
>>34650711
Obedience?

The only things you need to keep a woman loyal are:

Be a good fuck
Not be toxic to her

If you've got that you're set. What this thread is is a bunch of idiots who can't satisfy their woman sexually.
>>
File: IMG-20170117-WA0002.jpg (81KB, 1280x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170117-WA0002.jpg
81KB, 1280x802px
>>34650539
>stomache punches doesnt leave wounds

Nigger, what?
>>
but yeah hitting girls is a no no
i'm too fragile to break

i only meant to say, i would never tell .. depending on who it is
>>
>>34650837

unless you are dating a whore or stripper, stomachs are usually out of site.
>>
I really don't like it, but part of me knows I'd end up hitting a woman I was in a relationship with.

I don't know how long it would take, but it'd end up happening.
>>
>>34650861
Internal bleeding, motherfucker, do you know what it is?
>>
You don't break a bitch physically.

You break her mind, break her spirit, isolate her and instill in her a perpetual fear that without you she is worse than garbage.

Read the biographies of pimps, let their practices and attitudes flow through you, and you'll never have to lay a finger on that bitch.
>>
naturally submissive with no daddy issues, obedient, loyal, angelic

what about girls like this? yes they can be fiesty or princess-ey but i wish some people didn't think being with a dominant man meant you're 'easy' or like to be abused, or have no self esteem or confidence? i'm not sure where that comes from..

its hard to explain at this hour but i wish there was a man who enjoyed and knew of his power over her, instead of abusing her and losing respect. not even all the way to abuse, but simply being more powerful... why does it always have to be associated with some low self esteem girl? jesus was hurt but he was kind and took it for love , is love, didn't mean he had low self esteem?? o.o
>>
why can't a man just enjoy the fact that he is dominant and she is inherently submissive and pure good?

why can't they both?

instead of the cliche oh he's some low insecure slash alcoholic problem maker and she's going to rat him out and she's also a weirdo

no ??
>>
>>34650361

>I want to keep my bitch in line this time but I don't want to be incarcerated for it.

Kys desu
>>
pure loyal good submissive wifes
would never go to court or think of anything like that idea, ever

because she is with him no matter what <3 they are together <3 and she loves/respects him and even if he did wrong, she wouldn't want him hurt or to jeopardize his future. she understands and cares for him. it's mutual symbiosis? dom man submissive girl

i'm appalled when men say they're afraid of court or even bring up the idea. don't meet sjws or find yourself a good girl then?
>>
File: HEY.jpg (68KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
HEY.jpg
68KB, 668x712px
>was forced to go to a bar by brother and his friends (they probably pitied me)
>while having a drink a drunk girl falls onto my lap
>had a few more and talked a lot
>went to the bathroom
>she follows
>she comes
>feeling me all over, her hands were everywhere (EVERYWHERE)
>she tells (yells) me in a distinguished voice to start doing the same
>beta mode on 'cause of the yelling
>pushes me on the toilet
>gets on me
>her: "SPANK ME DADDY I'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY GIRL"
>me: "it's okay, we all make mistakes"
>>
File: 1486185451123.png (235KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1486185451123.png
235KB, 419x398px
>>34650361
What color is your skin, just out of curiosity?
>>
with a bible
>>
>>34651408
uh oh, watch out buddy boy, the /pol/ack trolls will call you a non-white spicjewnigger for wanting to discipline your bitch
>>
Get one with a dad like me and as soon as you lay one finger on her ill come around and kick 7 colours of shit out of you and if you did it a second time I'd cut your cock and balls off,you fucking coward.
>>
>>34650361
Convince them that it was their fault that you were pushed far enough to hit them. Apologize that it had to come to this, but keep reminding them that you don't want to but they made you do it.

If you have complete control over the situation this works all the time. I've taken psychology courses and read about this kind of thing many times. It's how long term abusive relationships are carried out, usually until the abuser slips up and spills the spaghetti.
>>
>>34650361
use needles on her face
>>
tied, bound, gagged

be merciless
>>
>>34651596
hahahaha, just try it old man. Your whore's probably getting beat as we type.
>>
>>34650382
this

>>34650404
Your fantasies will never be in reality. How do you feel? Mother fucker ? Knowing how these dirty rotten whores really are ? HOW ? Do you secretly wish that you didn't know so you could enjoy sweet lies ??? ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKER !!!
>>
>>34650789
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LYING WHORE !!!
>>
>>34651731
i was actually writing an auto biography

and many have been jumping at the chance

be gone gn
>>
File: 1473186587505.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1473186587505.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>>34650361
>I want to keep my bitch in line this time but I don't want to be incarcerated for it

Consider killing yourself sociopath
>>
>>34651068
LMFAO YOU HAPLESS BETA FAGGOT I BET YOU WERE BEATEN AS A CHILD AND BULLIED IN SCHOOL !!!
>>
>>34651408
White as rice
>>
>>34651823
>LMFAO YOU HAPLESS BETA FAGGOT I BET YOU WERE BEATEN AS A CHILD AND BULLIED IN SCHOOL !!!

Are you 12?
>>
>>34651843
You'd like that wouldn't you ? Sick faggot
>>
>>34651875
>You'd like that wouldn't you ? Sick faggot

Sounds like your projecting
>>
>hitting other people in a non-self-defense situation
>>
>>34651882
>Sounds like your projecting
You're such a little bitch . I can tell by your responses that you're a manlet with a tiny dick.
>>
White as rice with a yellow strip down his back
>>
>>34650361
Read about cult leaders.
>>
File: C64 mustard race.png (37KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
C64 mustard race.png
37KB, 1280x800px
>>34651068
>me: "it's okay, we all make mistakes"
Mein sides
>>
File: 1445835138043.jpg (51KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1445835138043.jpg
51KB, 500x494px
>>34651897
>mfw I'm actually a 5'3" turbomanlet
>But I have a 6.5 inches dick

Odd feel
>>
File: 1477098427474.png (39KB, 827x824px) Image search: [Google]
1477098427474.png
39KB, 827x824px
>>34650361
>I will never be in a relationship with a hot abusive chad
why live
>>
there are places you can hit without leaving bruises
do your research
>>
File: heyrobots.jpg (121KB, 799x720px) Image search: [Google]
heyrobots.jpg
121KB, 799x720px
>>34651408
OP here.

White.

>>34651596
I'd like to see you try, Chris.
>>
File: IMG_2016.jpg (14KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.jpg
14KB, 237x213px
OP is actual tackle bait or not a man. You must have a cock the size of a corn seed to have to beat your wife into submission to get her to stay.
>>
>>34650361
Find girls who have been in abusive relationships in the past. They're much more likely to put up with abuse in the future.

Make sure you're using an open hand only, or a belt or something. Basically nothing with the potential to break bones or cause serious internal injury. And make sure you aren't leaving visible marks.
>>
A bag of oranges.
>>
The pleasure would all be mine, but on a more serious note have you ever thought about getting help for your problem. Your talking about beating up a female you haven't even met yet, can't you see your a sick person?
>>
>>34652669
> have you ever thought about getting help for your problem

Nah, namefag. Nah.

Being nice got me nothing except two and three wasted years, respectively, with past gfs.

It's clobbering time.
>>
What a fucking wanker
>>
By the way wanker you being nice is not the same as a normal person being nice !
>>
File: Eds_laughing.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Eds_laughing.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>34650704
Look at the butthurt roastie. You degenerate whores would be lost without us keeping you in line.
>>
>>34650704
When you're young, you think you can get a woman capable of human reasoning and for everything else, rewarding good behaviour is better than punishing wrongdoing.

As you get older, you realise that there is no reward in the world capable of conditioning someone to do good, and that in many ways, humans are naturally inclined to do evil. The only way to make someone do good is to have terrible punishments for failure to do good. This applies to relationships - A woman behaves because she fears punishment, not because she desires reward.

The carrot does not work, only the stick.
>>
>>34650361
Backhand, /thread
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.