[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Um, excuse me, erm, hi, um, I'm sorry, your name, um, A,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1486276151498.jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486276151498.jpg
15KB, 443x332px
Um, excuse me, erm, hi, um, I'm sorry, your name, um, A, Anonymous, was it? Um, erm, I, I, I s-see you a lot, um, alone, I see you, a lot, alone, I see you a lot alone, um, I, alone, too, a lot, um, friends, I, don't have, s-so, um, thinking, I was, spend time, two persons, alone, who are, um, s-s-sorry, what I am trying to say, um, c-can I, um, can we, be, um, f, f, f, f... f... f-friends??
>>
>>34649876
yes

orionorion
>>
t-t-t-TODAY, JUNIOR

C'MON
>>
>>34649876
I like beta people more than regular people.

If you are not broken in some way then i am not interested.
>>
>>34649943
Ah, um, um, I, um, yes, NO, I, I, I mean no, I, I, am, um, very, happy, and, um, many hobbies, um, interests, yes, um, I am very p-popular, y-you know?? Um, um, I, I, I, i, cheerleader, yes, I cheerleader for team, not that, um, broken, anything, healthy, very, mentally, i am very mentally healthy, so, um, I, um, go to lunch, c-can I? With you, I mean, um.
>>
>>34649876
Ofcourse! Hey you sound a bit flustered, relax and breathe im not here to hurt you. Im anon, so whats your name?
>>
>place my index finger on her chin
>push upward ever so calmly so our eyes meet
>she stops talking abruptly
>lean in to kiss her on the lips
>back away, while she is noticibly shaking from anxiety and joy
>smile and tell her softly "so tomorrow after class okay?"
>>
We can be friends. Do you have a penis?
>>
But Mugi is a lesbian
>>
File: 1477995244452.jpg (394KB, 3006x4191px) Image search: [Google]
1477995244452.jpg
394KB, 3006x4191px
>>34650195
seriously this is classic mio god damnit OP what are you doing
>>
>>34650160
you sound cool

>>34650188
OMG
>>
>>34650157

I softly move my hand to your already red cheek and I hold it gently before brushing my thumb affectionately against it as you lean towards my hand. "Yes, anon, I'd love to have lunch with you and hopefully you can tell me a bit more about yourself." I look at you and I smile softly before moving my hand closer to yours.
>>
You are such fat smelly virgins but also so awesome and lovely.
>>
>>34649897
made me kek very hard anon
>>
This thread is pure autism but I like it. :)
>>
>>34650157
that's not how you use commas...
>>
>pull out my shotgun
This ths apocalypse girl! You can't stutter in the apocalypse!
>Grab her by her forearm
>Yank her towards me and then out her in a fireman carry
>Drop my shotgun
It was empty anyways! Let's get moving!
>Pull out my hand gun and go full sprint
>Shes shaking a crying
Okay so let's get to it! Let me tell you the situation! You see me alone because the lone wolf last the longest! Can you use a sword?
>She says yes
>I run inside of a building
>Take a king katana outside of my bag
Here you go! Your new weapon!
>Thanks anon! You're such a bad ass!
>We exit the building
There's the demon! We have to go kill it! Let's go!
>Pull out my AK 47 and we go running at it screaming like Rambo
>She jumps up and slashes at it and her big boobs and butt jiggle
>It dies
Wow are you a Ninja or something because you sure sneaked Into my heart
>A piece of shrapnel accidentally falls from the sky and cuts her top off revealing her big jugs
Oh wow I'm so sorry I saw those!
>She blushed and then gets on her knees
Hehe what are you doing
>Slay me with your sword~
>Take out my sword and cut her head off
>Walk away
>>
>>34650157
>cheerleader
Quit fucking with me Stacey, I know your friends put you up to this and it is not appreciated.

>>34649897
Kek, even funnier that it wasn't original.
>>
File: 2uWX7ob.png (688KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2uWX7ob.png
688KB, 1280x720px
>>34649876
Nah I got one girl I wanna spend my time with.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.