[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't anyone talking about how there just aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: mfw thinking about you hurting.jpg (53KB, 508x472px) Image search: [Google]
mfw thinking about you hurting.jpg
53KB, 508x472px
Why isn't anyone talking about how there just aren't enough women to go around?

107 boys are born for every 100 girls. In old times, excess men would be killed off by war, famine, or disease. Women were far less likely to succumb to these because they acted as homemakers and caregivers.

It's often pointed out that women slightly outnumber men globally, but that's only because they have a longer life expectancy. Men VASTLY outnumber women in younger age brackets.

Simply put, one in every twenty or so men is doomed to die alone. If you weren't a robot, someone else would have to be instead.
>>
Don't give up! Women cheat. I think the average is 7 different sexual partners per women.
>>
We should cull the autists
>>
Women outnumber men pretty much everywhere with the exception of some arab states and african countries.
>>
>>34649370
How is that possible? Are our genes actually that fucked? Or are third world countries still killing female babies in favor of male babies?

If we have an actual equal birthrate, then surely it woukd end up even by the 7 billion mark, even randomly?
>>
>>34649736
Because men die earlier. Among robot aged people there are more men.
>>
>>34649791
Not likely unless robots are like 12yo.
And it's also a stupid argument because people date outside their age all the time.
>>
>>34649370
it's not a mystery. china, india, and korea aborted all their girls once they got the sonogram.
>>
Why do you think being in a relationship will magically solve all your problems? They'd leave very early on after realising you're an insufferable shit wallowing in self pity who doesn't want to do anything to help themselves.

Besides relationships are fucking awful, after experiences I've had (I know I'm in minority) I've sworn off them and don't chase women, only engage in flings and shit, and I'm much MUCH happier for it.

Women won't help you; they'll just highlight your flaws and make you want to an hero even more.
>>
>>34649874

This OP. Pussy isn't going to solve your problems.
>>
>>34649874
>Why do you think being in a relationship will magically solve all your problems?
What if your problem is that you don't get touched enough? You can't get hugs from your mom forever.
>>
>>34649924

Then you should learn to socialize and make friends.
>>
And that's if all you're looking for is a person with a vagina.
There aren't enough women to go around if you have no standards at all.
Having even reasonable standards makes it seem almost impossible.

Want a girl who doesn't have idiotic social/political views?
That's a hell of a lot of them ruled out from the start.

You want a family before you're 35?
Well that cuts out a lot of women.

Want a woman who doesn't drink heavily/use drugs?
That rules out a huge amount of them.

Want something as ridiculous as a woman who isn't obese?
Reduce the number of available women even further.

Don't even think about having any of those standards at the same time.
>>
>>34650011
>implying making friends isn't forming relationships
when did you first notice that you were a nigger
>>
File: 1221517908369.jpg (16KB, 439x490px) Image search: [Google]
1221517908369.jpg
16KB, 439x490px
>>34649874
>Why do you think being in a relationship will magically solve all your problems?

it totally could, to be fair. part of growing out of childhood is discarding the approval of your parents and seeking the approval of your peers. of course, if you fail to get this approval you might be in for a hard life, like the lives of doubt, fear and self-hatred that robots lead.

a girlfriend is the most direct and sincere kind of peer approval you can get, because this is someone who spends tons of time with you, is more open with you than anyone else, and who not only touches that gross body of yours, but wants parts of it inside her and might even seem to relish contact with you, to look at you with hungry eyes. the amount of difference this will make on your self-esteem can't be overstated, and it's just so much better than trying to reassure yourself that you're valuable in the absence of any strong evidence or encouragement from other people. and then you have to consider all the emotional support and logistical support and growth via interaction that a girlfriend can provide almost by her mere presence.

it's not crazy for the typical robot to imagine that getting a girlfriend would go a long way towards healing the wounds and steadying the anon in question back onto a path of achievement and self-worth. just one ally in the world can easily make all the difference.
>>
>>34649874
My only problem is a lack of a relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.