[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you become a pua yet and get mad pussy instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mystery-and-style-peacocking.jpg (39KB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
mystery-and-style-peacocking.jpg
39KB, 490x485px
Why haven't you become a pua yet and get mad pussy instead of staying an afc?

It's very easy if you follow the methods of Mystery, Style, Deangelo or even Ross Jefferies
>>
If something is too good to be true, it probably is.
>>
>>34648187

>final boss decides to deal with you personally
>>
>>34648316
Not too good to be true at all

If you have a game plan before you approach a girl you can easily seduce her with a good opener and let it easily flow into a conversation
>>
>>34648187
>read the game
>method requires going to clubs casually
i dont want to go to a place where ill waste money and practice on something that most people are born with naturally

just think how pathetic and fake that is at the end of the day
>>
>>34648908
its not natural

In highschool you learn how to approach women at parties (if you were smart)

if you are an adult without expierice, a club is a great practice place. Its dark and you can just leave and never return if you embarass yourself. You will embarass yourself the first few times but then you learn tricks from expierience
>>
PUAs are terrible. Not graced with natural charisma or personality, they have to compensate with mental games or outright trickery.
>>
>>34648947
>In highschool you learn how to approach women at parties (if you were smart)
what a load of shit
ive been in enough parties in highschool so i would know that some dudes just "have it" and i dont, its that simple
exactly like any other skill in life, youre either born with it or spend pathetic amounts of energy working on it just to get to the basic level of it while some people always had it
>>
>>34648908
You don't need to go to clubs to find women. Tom Torero is a daygamer and picks up women on the street.

https://youtu.be/Q-Sehh-yD-c

>practice on something that most people are born with naturally

Oh boohoo you actually have to learn a skill in life. big fucking deal. PUA isn't just about getting women but improving yourself as a whole to make yourself a more attractive person.
>>
I want a loving committed relationship with a nice girl.
>>
>>34649056
i dont really feel like faking a personality
maybe these guys get laid more but when i get together with a girl, at least i know it was for the real me and not lies and tricks i use against her

also puas cant sustain relationships and thats mentioned in multiple pua books
>>
>>34648187
because people from that community have been falsely accuse of rape and have been killed before for practicing pua.
>>
>>34649153
Its not faking a personality, its talking to woman in a convincing manner to get them to like you enough to go out together.

Even Style says to develop your own personality
>>
>>34648187
just don't be a slob robots
>>
>>34648187
>wew lad i have 10/10 facial aesthetics
>look at me making a fool of myself and still get chixx
>wow chad ur so cool it must b ur personality
>yes its all about personality, good goy. give me $10,000 and i will teach u all about personality
>>
>>34649556
>have been killed before for practicing pua
Source?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.