[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I used to like you, but you took too long and missed your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>I used to like you, but you took too long and missed your chance

This is a strange phenomenon, in that this sort of thing is only said by women. You'll never hear a guy say this sort of thing. Makes me go hmmm
>>
Been hung up on my ex for going on 5 years. I'll never love again, and she's never coming back home. Oh well it's probably for the best, if I ever get her knocked up it's all over and I have to deal with a female for the rest of my life.
But damn what I wouldn't give for just one more night in that ass.
>>
interesting.. probably she has many people interested in her at the same time? or maybe even before that person? or even after and new?

it sounds to me like the boy was just making his feelings very unclear. if she knew his feelings or knew he liked her, she wouldn't need to wait on anything? idgi
>>
File: 1454561219255.jpg (51KB, 458x604px) Image search: [Google]
1454561219255.jpg
51KB, 458x604px
A girl liked me, back in school. She liked me when I was fat. She liked me when I was thin. I only realised she was into me, several years later. Thought she was just being friendly. But she used to do stuff like groom my hair and spontaneously hug me. Things she never did to other people. She was like Hinata, from Naruto. I've been thinking about her, a lot, the past couple years. It was 9 years ago, and we're from a working-class town, so she's probably already married with several kids.
>>
Generally, unless they're real feelings like actual love inb4 girls can't feel love, you're right but shut up for a sec bud, girls' feelings are fleeting. If they have a crush on someone it's only a matter of time that they completely forget about it, they don't get super hung up on a single person with a crush, girl's don't know the concept of oneitis.

Men know a girl and have a basic yes or no of whether or not he would date her. At any point in their life that they are available (and i guess maybe when they aren't, scum) the guy would accept or reject them. Girls don't.... really make sense like that, they get feeling for someone almost completely at random for a variable amount of time, they will try to date that person for that amount of time, if they don't start dating and the time period is over, it transfers completely to someone else. That's where this all comes from, they will openly admit they liked you at one point and there's not reason they wouldn't still like you, purely only because the time period that they crushed on someone has ended and they for some reason just can't reconstitute their random crush feelings.
>>
>wow my comment got deleted and i forgot what i wrote lmao ;-; it was good but oh well
>tries to remember*

i lost it but maybe it'll come to me another time. the last part i do:

------
or it sounds a lot like
"i didn't know you liked me"
>>
>>34648169
it seems more about the fact that he was really ambiguous about his feelings, or never made it clear and was super weird about it / didn't do anything to put himself as a man, wasn't a leader, a child.

perhaps being upfront, honest, direct, confident, a leader might've helped. or he was stalling and she has no reason to wait for him. like she was 1% interested but not really. and if he doesn't man up soon, well, she's not really going to sit around and count stars until he does. especially when there are stronger men who have been pining after her long before him.
>>
>>34648169
It happened to me once. the girl was batshit crazy too, was borderline and did self harm. a few months after she told me she used to like me we became friends with benefits for a few weeks. she's also a promiscuous attention whore that browses tumblr.
never stick your dick in crazy, even if it is your only way to escape robot life. it's not worth it, kids.
>>
>>34648381
>>34648200
The question has nothing to do with the guy liking the girl. What the topic is, is how women seem to lose attraction towards someone over time. While for a guy, his attraction towards a girl will stay the same over time.
>>
>>34648611
yes, i'm telling you why they said that :)

or what they meant by that. and that's not always the case - girls can like guys forever and not diminish but maybe even increase in their liking-ness nature.

perhaps she had a hope on him and he let down and failed her expectations. if he's worth it, she'll like him forever, but it sounds to me like they were about to start something but he was being (see above posts)

she obviously means something by "you took too long"

other people can wait for each other for forever

but if an alpha meets a zeta, the alpha is not gonna be waiting for a long time despite having a little bit of feeling for this person. the lack of courage and inaction makes it worse.

or maybe they weren't good enough and she was giving him a chance, or thought maybe she'll try it out, and he couldn't even pull through to the first getgo so she was like fuck it.

if a girl says this, shes basically saying you were a fucking pussy. like literally you were a beta who didnt do shit and didnt know shit and you couldn't take any lead or be any molecule of a MAN
>>
>>34648611
For example: I've had a female friend tell me that she had a crush on my male friend, but now she doesn't any more. This is strange to me because my male friend's personality has not changed, and his looks have not changed. They haven't spent any time alone together, and just have me as a mutual friend - their relationship hasn't changed. They were acquaintances when they met, and acquaintances now. But for some reason, despite no change in any variables except TIME, the female's level of attraction/interest in my male friend has gone down.
>>
>>34648169
It could be a number of things.
1) she got attention from other people and moved on
2) she thinks you're weak because you couldn't make your intentions clear (note how this never applies in reverse)
3) she wasn't really into you in the first place (goes hand in hand with 1, if lots of people are showing interest in you then you won't value it as much).
>>
>>34648668
That would be highly presumptive of her. You can't simply assume that just because you are interested in a man, that he must be interested in you. Fucking roasties
>>
i mean wouldn't this be the obvious answer?

if you have 10 fierce beautiful goddesses who are passionately pining at you with love and desire, and there's some shrimpy wimp stick figure in the corner who is literally curling his shoelace around his finger not even making it clear what he wants or what he needs or what's going on, why would she even bother to stay or wait? what is there to even think about? he missed out. so she's going to leave him for the better ones. and this almost is always the case when the girl is the one compromising. it's like, she COULD have settled and abandoned all morals/standards/taken this loser under her side, but the fact that he wasnt even able to make his feelings clearly known / know what he wants himself, is a loser end of all.

its like the guy has to make the action to look attractive. if he likes you but hes just.. staring from a distance, well, you're a pussy.
>>
>>34648711
the only context in which this phrase is said (op's post) is in exactly this one. you wouldn't tell a guy like that if he didn't like you and you didn't know it. maybe she knew it but he assumed it was implicit, which is fucking bullshit. because people don't actually know and can't read minds.

why would you tell someone who didn't like you "lol ya i used to like u but.. tch... u missed out!" lol what?!

guys who stare at the floor and want to scoop this girl up as his lady babygirl yet are unsure of where the sun rises and sets, and are like..

hmmm i guesss i kinda like her... i mean shes cool... do i like her? is it a crush...idk...do u know???? what are we.... could we be?..... idk... do u like me?...... does she???...idk.....imma just... stay here...andwhisper to myself....quietly in the corner of the castle while fucking CHAD IS RAPING HER LIKE A LION

literally omg cringe-.- . . . ....
>>
a girl wants a man not a son
or a little wimpy baby brother.
>>
he could redeem himself by telling her in a direct way, maybe his show of affection or how he is as a boyfriend is 'different'

and thats what a girl banks on when she gives someone lower a chance, a total weirdo beta.

otherwise, this situation wouldn't even happen. girls don't lose sight of the guys who are chads. time doesn't diminish that. she could be married and still look at him and acknowledge his character and presence, who he is.

but if it was a beta from the start, then she was probably waiting for something to change that and he didnt pull through :( sucks

the 'liking' in ops quote just means.. i thought... you were able to do anything, but you didn't do ... anything remotely to show me you're even a boy let alone a Male or a man.... and now you're even worse and i don't even want you as a friend because you're beta
>>
>>34648766
Incorrect, homo. I personally have two perfect examples from my own life in which this sort of thing has been said to me that weren't total cuck situations.

One day I was hanging out with a pair of female friends and we were reminiscing on how we met back in highschool. They brought up how they both used to like me because they thought I was funny and nice, and then slowly lost interest. It wasn't that I was a pussy who refused to make a move, it was that I just was a normal fucking guy who never made a move. Mind you I had a girlfriend at the time I met these girls in highschool.

Another time, I was quite literally in bed with a girl making out with her. I whip my dick out and she starts stroking it. I pull her pants down, only to have her pull them back up and say "yeah, I used to wanna fuck you, but you missed your chance" literally stating that she was less sexual interested in me due to pure time.

In any case, you're clearly just trying to take this opportunity to shit on beta orbiters, while I'm trying to understand part of the female mindset. Something that only >>34648304 has helped with.
>>
>>34648273
Seek her out and find out for sure. If she's single just ask her out on a coffee date to talk about old times or something.
>>
>>34648890
Thanks for BTFOing that other poster, anon. Shit's a real phenomenon. Some women seem to sometimes set arbitrary spans of time where they're giving a guy a "chance". This is totally independent of any action by or interest from the guy in question. I mean, fuck, the guy might not even know about the girl. But if the guy misses his "chance" the girl indefinitely closes the issue (with a clear conscience -- she gave the guy a "chance", after all) and that's that. Now the guy, quite literally, has no chance. I truly do not understand the behavior. I've seen it done to Chads, normies, and autistic betas alike.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.