[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck is my helper? I'm starting to think this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Where the fuck is my helper? I'm starting to think this God stuff is made up.
>>
shes out getting pounded by cocks and by the time you meet her she'll be 95 percent used up. she will also not likely help you with any problem (unless your problem is having way too much money) and instead add a bunch of her own, which may or may not include debts and other peoples kids. enjoy.
>>
>It was not by their sword that they won the land,
nor did their arm bring them victory;
it was your right hand, your arm,
and the light of your face, for you loved them.

what did god mean by this?

also random bible verse thread

https://dailyverses.net/random-bible-verse
>>
Here is a helper for you
>>
>>34647702
I'm glad someone posted what I wanted to
>>
>>34647702
He needs a helper. He's a drooling retard how in the fuck do you expect this character to help anybody?
>>
>>34647702
W're gonna make it tard pepe, one day at a time
>>
It took you till now to realize that God is a fairy tale?
>>
The lord helps those who help themselves.

The bible says that the faithful will suffer. Yours is the kingdom of heaven, not this world.
>>
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me"

Romans 12:12 "Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed through the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- His good, pleasing, and perfect will"

John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed"

The only helper you need is Him. Once you realize this and you form a relationship with God, you will have all the help you need.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.