[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents sit me down to talk about my (lack of) relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1485988106952.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1485988106952.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>parents sit me down to talk about my (lack of) relationship prospects
>dad tells me it's ok I haven't found anyone but they'd like me to see a relationship counselor that will supposedly help me
>I agree
>I ask my dad if he was a virgin when he met mom
>he tells me he and my mom were both virgins when they met
>my mom interrupted him "haha uh no I wasn't"
>parents start arguing
>dad left a few hours ago and hasn't come back.

who /fuck things up for everybody/ here?
>>
>>34646373
why the fuck would she say that?
>>
>>34646373
At least they respect you enough to still allow you to choose your own mate.

My family is trying to set me up with some weak-willed cunt they can control.
>>
I wish my parents worried about my virginity and would set up a relationship counsellor for me.

If you think that that tiff between your parents was your fault, you're delusional, OP

D E L U S I O N A L
>>
>>34646373

>Not letting him live in ignorance after he already has been all this time

Your mom might be retarded.

Anyway he doesn't need that roastie whore. You can both be robots together.

You should fuck your dad, OP, and suck his cock.
>>
>>34646532

Basically your mom fucked up, not you.

Dumb bitch should've kept her mouth shut.
>>
>>34646545
I think that she should have been more honest with OP's dad from the get go, or at least the first time he asked her.
>>
>>34646545
>>34646532
>>34646507
>>34646477
You guys know you don't have to double-space after every individual sentence, right? It's okay, you can post like a normal person here.
>>
>I'm sad my dad isn't a cuck
>>
>>34646586
I just find this posting style is more aesthetically pleasing.

Also--in these modern times, attention span is thin.

I find you can hook a reader and garner more (You)s by tricking people into reading the whole post.

A big block of text is intimidating.

Also, it makes your post look bigger.

As I've always felt small, it's very appealing to me.
>>
File: 1418095564786s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1418095564786s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>tfw my mom asked me if i was gay
>tfw now i camt stop having homo thoughts
>im even talking with a man ans woman couple to have a bi threesome

help.
>>
>>34646703
If you can't help it, then you're gay.

Don't feel so bad if you are. I mean you are gay after all, but many of history's most intelligent and accomplished men (perhaps even a disproportionate amount) were pozzed faggits.

IT GETS BETTER
>>
>>34646584

Yeah, in a perfect world, but that wasn't an option anymore at that point. In the only relevant situation, the one in the OP, she could've just kept her mouth shut. But I know that's asking a lot from a woman.

>>34646586

Separate ideas get separate lines, retard. Sorry you don't know how to write a digestible post and just vomit out whatever your autistic brain comes up with, just like how you blurt out all that shit that keeps women out of your life.
>>
>>34646427
Now he knows where he gets it from.
>>
>>34646870
woah no need to be so angry anon

let us post in our way, and let him post in his way... AND WE'LL SEE WHO GETS MORE (YOU)S
>>
>little kid
>have this little figure thing (not sure what to call it) of a sleeping bear
>it's made out of glass or something ike that and if you push on a certain spot it plays a song
>play it to lull myself to sleep because that's the kind of kid I was
>it gets knocked off my headboard while I'm at school and breaks
>apparently mom told dad not to tell me
>find out anyway
>they get into a huge argument because I wasn't supposed to find out
>they both storm out (not together)
>left alone crying in bed
>a week later they announce they're divorcing
I still have that thing. It eventually got glued back together other than a couple missing pieces. 20+ years later it still plays that little tune and sometimes after a really bad day I'll have it play the tune while I'm in bed.
>>
>>34647043
:(

:'(

I'm sorry anon. It's good that you've still got it though. But I am still sorry
>>
>>34647081
It's not all that bad. Not compared to the rest of my mess of a life. At least I still have it for some small comfort now and then.
>>
>>34646373
This is some funny shit, keep us posted opie. Your mom is a Stacy.
>>
What an enjoyable work of fiction.
Well done, I loved it.
>>
>>34646703
>mom touches the gf topic uncomfortably often
>every single time after I answer that there's nobody on my mind she does a kneejerk response of "are you gay anon"

I know she worries about me, but being this nosy cannot be good
>>
>>34646644
Top post friend. I like how it played out
>>
>>34646644
I agree, that turned out nicely. I liked the way it ended.
>>
>>34646373
>mom never speaks of gfs and shit to me, not since I was sixteen and also not really before
>doesn't really know anything about my life for the last 6 years
>occasionally asks 'if there is something new' on the phone, but never when I see her in person

don't quite know what to think of that
>>
>>34646373
My FUCKING sides, holy shit. Way to break your dad's fantasy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.