[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could go back in time and say something or give and ice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (29KB, 626x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 626x531px
If you could go back in time and say something or give and ice to yourself ten years ago, what would you say? Leave a message for yourself here
>>
>>34645934
Advice**** not and ice. Fucking mobile.
>>
don't sleep over at anon or go there at mother's day
>>
>2007
short the market. buy long dated out of the money puts.

>to a 26 year old me:
stop eating so much. lose some fucking weight.
>>
File: literally me.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>34645934
>2004 (first year of highschool, could have turned my life around but didn't)
>Bring gun along with me
>spot past self
>hide behind bushes and call 9/11 saying a man has been shot
>then rush my past self and tell him that he should try to get a fucking life
>shoot past self in an area that will not be fatal but will leave him in the hospital for a few weeks
>smile to myself and disappear as time changes
>ambulance picks up my past self
>past self will end up on the news and stacey's will flock to his side
>meet the gal of my dreams one year early and with the new found popularity win her affection
>new 2017
>modern self is a chad with a asian waifu and two adorable children
>parents love me and I am a normal functioning member of society
>normies grovel at my feet as I am CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world
>time paradox
>>
>>34645934

Eat more. Do research on nutrition and make sure you have the right diet.
Exercise. Lift weights.
Don't fall for the psychiatric jew (pills).
Really it's all about the way my body developed. I'm too underdeveloped and feminine, I needed to be bigger and more masculine to have any self-esteem.
>>
You done good, champ.
>>
Hang yourself now, not in 10 years after you lose the energy to do so.
>>
File: e.png (47KB, 307x296px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
47KB, 307x296px
fucking apply yourself in school and start forcing yourself to make friends. start lifting, you're already a tall motherfucker and with muscle you'll get tons of testosterone and any sweet pheromone smelling pussy you want by highschool. DO NOT quit middle school for online schooling, you cant do it - you'll just stay online all the time and do as little as possible until you're 16 and quit it altogether.

just fucking light the fire inside of you man.

fuck i really fucked up
>>
>>34645934
Invest in bitcoin and wait couple of years and sell it all off
>>
>>34646796

If we had parents who weren't neglectful assholes, we would have turned out fine.
>>
File: 1485465687544.jpg (8KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485465687544.jpg
8KB, 249x249px
>>34645934
Kek, even with the knowledge of how fucked my future was going to be, I'd still be too lazy to fix it.
>>
>>34646824
this

oreganolo
>>
>>34645934
I'd say quit college, save up $100k and invest in AMD in 2016 and watch it go 6 fold and retire
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.