[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you join an organization with the sole purpose of shaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Revolution.jpg (43KB, 647x450px) Image search: [Google]
Revolution.jpg
43KB, 647x450px
Would you join an organization with the sole purpose of shaking up our social/political structure?
I feel like this whole world is just not what it should be and I am considering to found such an organization.
>>
>>34645890
I already joined one. It is called the Trump train. Bannon detailed his plans in 2011. He wants to wipe the entire western world establishments and put the people in charge of their countries instead of globalists.
>>
>>34645890
Commies get out. Under communism we would sent to the fucking gulag
>>
>>34645890
No. Only autists and edgelords actually care enough about politics to want to "shake up" the status quo. I'm generally content with the way things are currently in the west besides the influx of refugees.
>>
>>34645890
If its an ancap organization I'd be for it.
>>
>>34645890
No. Things are working pretty well, all things considered. Sensationalist media headlines may scream about something that heralds the end of the world everyday but there's reliable access to food, electricity, running water, public services, so on and so forth. Things are pretty OK considering the big picture, why shit on that?
>>
>>34645890
No it's just way too close to the terrorism Spectrum and I want to stay in the nsa's good graces
>>
>>34646127
>>34646232
This desu

If you just stop reading news altogether, the world will soon seem like a pretty good place. We have everything we could need. All the opportunities are there, too.

Whether or not you are an unlucky person is an altogether different subject.
>>
>>34645957
Trump? I don't really know what this whole Trump business is all about because I do not live in America. But I think that you guys are probably in the same situation as I am. There are 2 political parties where one of them is basically guaranteed to get the position of the highest political leader of your country.
Also both parties are probably not that different.
I am talking about real change. Discarding the western political system and establishing a society of grown up individuals that do not need the dictations of our political elite.

>>34645994
I am not identifying myself with any political direction.
I am just an avergage guy that is fed up with what is going on in our direct environment.
I would have to lie if I said I did never consider doing left/anarchistic stuff. But I think that most of these ideas are way too radicalistic. (or maybe not enough?)

So please do not put me in the same category like those fanatics from the left wing.
>>
>>34646305
And how do you plan to do this?

You suddenly have 500 signed in. What do you do as supreme leader of this organization?
>>
>>34645890
>antifa trying to recruit on /r9k/

Desperate fucks.
>>
From what I can see, our society's problem is far more a cultural one than it is a political one.
>>
File: xIUglaQ.jpg.jpg (707KB, 652x6381px) Image search: [Google]
xIUglaQ.jpg.jpg
707KB, 652x6381px
>>34645994
Can't we just have another go at it, without the gulags this time?
>>
>>34646259
>I want to stay in the nsa's good graces

You are already on a watch list and identified as a future threat because you post here.
>>
>>34646287
I am 24 years old. And I am a person that does not really read many news. Also I am a rather positive person and do not complain much.
But really, just think about it for a minute. You go to kindergarten/school from the age of 6. And lets not bullshit ourselves, this is just a kind of wageslaving without money. You sit there and learn things that you do not even need to know. While you miss out on real practical knowledge like how to butcher an animal or how to make sure to be able to get so much money that you do not have to worry about it.
You are conditioned to be a worker. From the age of 6. You are under the constant pressure of bringing good grades home or of being good at your job.
And that, my friends, is sad. Humen are capable of so much more. Everyone is a creator deep inside. We need to express ourselves but do not learn how.
You learn how to use Microsoft Office and maybe some specific skill to your field like programming or something.
But this is not real life skill. This is plastic skill that will only work in the right environment. In an environment made by greedy people that want to acquire as much money as possible.

What I want to say is, that human potential is endless and we are limiting ourselves by artificial borders.
>>
>>34646673
What you say is true, but it is what it is. You lost 16 years of your life and your youth, sure. But right now you can do /anything/ you want. You are freer than man has ever been.

The problem is that we are in a big transitional period. Provided we don't all die before this, soon we will enter into an age of technological advancements like we've never seen before or even imagined. Automatization will soon take over, which means that everything will become so much cheaper. Welfare will become the norm. Now people can dedicate their lives to real pursuits.

We just happen to be in a period where our politics still don't align with our technologies. Soon, they will. Too bad for us lost generations. Every transition period in history had them. We just now live so much faster lives that it seems eternal.
>>
File: collecting firewood.jpg (69KB, 431x324px) Image search: [Google]
collecting firewood.jpg
69KB, 431x324px
>>34646287
>>34646232
>>34646127
>>34645890

I came here to echo that sentiment.

I used to be part of socio-political groups, I used to read all the books and check on all the news and care about all the issues and I was absolutely miserable and was constantly worried that the world would end at any minute.

Then I suffered through a sort of breakdown/burnout and realized that I should worry about myself and help myself before I tried to help others.

I stopped going to the places and doing all the things, I stopped following international news, I especially stopped following American news, I deleted most of my social media and I spend most of my free time just walking outside listening to music. It's great.

SJWs, alt-rights, wet mop moderates, they're all just overly-excited apes that confuse politics for spectators sports and care more about their identities than actual issues.
>>
>>34646339
Since I have never done this before I am rather unexperienced.

But I would start by rolling back everything that modern society wants to achieve.

First and foremost that would be the concept of globalization. This is a major problem because it is just a tool for companies like McDonalds and others to sell more of their products.

I am not an enemy of exchange of knowledge. That sould be promoted. But letting companies that sell hamburgers act globally is just not okay.

We are not bound by rules because we do not acknowledge them since we never got the chance to refuse them.

But still, human life is valuable and we are not just animals without morals.

So I would suggest just sabotaging every international company. Things like interrupting their chain of supply by settting transporters on fire and stuff like that.

While also promoting local companies and help them establish themselves on the market.

Then after a while, do things like pointing out the uselessness of specific beurocratic instances so they will get dissolved.

Basically try to make decisions on nation wide scale as transparent as possible.

Because lets face it: 90% of the population of almost every country on this world does not know what is happening in the upper departments of decision-making.
>>
>>34646935
With ideology like that you're 100% powerless against the elite.

You wouldn't get anywhere. And if you do get anywhere, you will quickly disappear.
>>
>>34646935
>So I would suggest just sabotaging every international company. Things like interrupting their chain of supply by settting transporters on fire and stuff like that.

Literally impossible.

The only thing you can do, and the best thing you can do, is to simply not give them your money.

I'd also like to point out that a lot of times local companies and small businesses are even greedier than global franchises and are worse places to work at and to shop at.
>>
>>34647026
Care to elaborate?

>>34647076
You are right on that. The best thing is just to stop buying their products.
But I am no fool and I know that people are lazy in everything. I am like that too.
It is a major hassle to stop eating fast food or to stop buying useless goods.
Because this is just how we work. We want to eat tasty things. We want to establish ourselves in our social groups with bis cars and big TVs.
And this desire is okay. It's natural. What is not okay, is that companies are exploiting those desires to sell things that we do not really need since there is no alternative to achieve satisfaction for those desires.
Or should I say: It is our laziness, again, that let us try to fulfill our desires with the least effort?

I don't know. I thought about this many times. It is basically human nature that all this bullshit that is going on just works.
But I also think we are past the point where we should be able to exploit ourselves for profit.

And this I try to achieve.
Getting to the next stage of modern evolution.
Because no one else seems to be interested in taking this step.
>>
>>34647406
Well your ideology goes 100% against the elite. More likely than not you won't cause a dent on their establishments. And if you do, they will simply have you killed. "Disappeared".
>>
>>34647406
If we were a society that focused merely on needs, and not wants, we would just all live in a common area with odorless, flavorless nutrients that replaced food and worked jobs that were assigned to us from birth or adolescence based on our projected abilities and intelligence. There wouldn't be any things like music and visual art and literature.

Is that what you want? An emotionless swarm of worker bees that feels no greed but also feels nothing at all?

That's not my cup of tea.
>>
>>34646935
>90% of the population of almost every country on this world does not know what is happening in the upper departments of decision-making

That's because 90% of the world's population doesn't possess the mental capacity to fully understand what occurs in the upper echelons of decision making. That's why we have a representative democracy instead of a direct one. If your average joe had just as much influence in the decision making process as an ivy-league graduate, our society would cease to exist instantaneously.
>>
>>34647581
I do not know where I made the impression of trying to do THAT.
But my "perfect society" would be the exact opposite.
A society of strong, independent people that know how to raise their children properly, care for a wound and that know how to love. With local traditions.
I think you could say I wish for a society that has basically a tribe structure where everyone is valued for their specific skill. There would be warriors, cooks, spirituals, teachers and others without being worth less than than one another. But you would have to contribute in one way or another. A 30 year old man that is just living of the societies earnings would just get kicked out.
Also there would be close to no rules. Everyone would act like a grown up and know that if you insult or even injure the wife of your neighbour than he would come the next day and kick your ass.
That would also mean that if someone overreacts like killing somebody for stealing a little thing he would get kicked out too.

You know? A society based on common sense.

>>34647605
I have to disagree with you on this.
You know why nobody knows anymore what is going on? Because people made it so complicated that you have to study it to be able to participate.
While it mostly comes down to really simple decisions most of the time.
And this is not a phenomenon of modern society. Political elites always tried to confuse the common citizen with artificial complications to be able to do what they want to.
In my eyes this is not okay and will never be okay.
>>
>>34645994
No where in the OP was communism mentioned, fucknig.
>>
nt NSA/GCHQ/STASI JR. etc etc
>>
>>34645890
It is already in progress my good friend. The mentally enlightened minority is fighting against it, but the people leading the change are extremely powerful, and only a full scale revolution could bring them down.

But hey, what do I know?
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>34648850
>mentally enlightened minority

And I expect you're a part of that mentally-enlightened group of euphoric individuals who will lead the revolution to topple the status-quo.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.