[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no femdom/findom girl to dominate you feels bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 5d36e928a293f89dd734351ca3982bc2.png (406KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
5d36e928a293f89dd734351ca3982bc2.png
406KB, 800x1131px
>tfw no femdom/findom girl to dominate you

feels bad man, feels really bad
>>
really wish I had one.

please
>>
File: 1292724191001.jpg (18KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
1292724191001.jpg
18KB, 488x500px
>>34645856
It's just not that easy
>>
>findom
Please don't be retarded, anon
>>
>>34646401
why not?

>>34646717
Its cheaper than visiting a prodomme usually.
>>
>>34645682
You don't make enough money to keep a good findomme around. We live a lavish lifestyle that a pathetic boy like you could never afford to support, so get used to not having one around.
>>
>>34646985
But I can make weekly tributes
>>
>>34647033
How much do you make? Less than 50k? That's pretty pathetic for a man. What makes you think you can afford a findomme?
>>
>>34647227
idk i just want one because im lonely
>>
>>34647227
I make more than that but I have no expenses. Can I afford a good findomme?
>>
>>34647227
Can't poorfags pay their pittance to you?
>>
>>34647257
It depends on how much of it you're willing to give up to your new mistress. The better you are to her, the better she can be to you - after she's bought new shoes and gotten her nails done, who knows? Might even remember your name.

>>34647247
Well no shit you're lonely if you make so little. How could a self-respecting domme spend her precious time acknowledging you when you can't even buy her what she needs? Men like you are not good for much.
>>
I'd pretend to be someone's fem/findom just for occasional steam games desu, but worried I might suck at it
>>
>>34647434
What if I don't care about my name?
>>
>>34647420
My time is worth more than that. I've got a lot of things to do. What could you possibly give to someone like me?
>>
yeah man, it does suck bad.

but lately I've been working out, eating better, doing nice things for myself. i'm starting to lose some of that submissiveness that I've always had.

I realize it's like hitting the jackpot to find an attractive dominant woman that isn't doing it just for the money. A real connection is hard to find. you must recondition yourself
>>
>>34647479
No one wants some internet roleplay lmao

Fuck off you broke whore
>>
>>34647479
Prove you're a female or gtfo
>>
also findom. like jesus, I get it, because I used to be a "paypig". It felt so fucking good and some of the best faps I've ever had were after making significant payments and getting that precious attention.

but it's gotta be some deep next level beta self-hating shit.
>>
>>34647464
Then that makes two of us. I couldn't care less who you are. You'll be Lucky after you start giving me your hard-earned money so I can blow it.
>>
>>34647527
Prove you have money and are ready to be a good boy and hand it over, and I'll consider it.
>>
>>34647479
I can send maybe $75 a week. I know it's not very much but I want to work hard to earn your attention.
>>
I'm into femdom but I've never understood findom. Like the women are obviously just gold diggers. If I wanted to put myself into financial stress, I'd donate a shit ton of money to charity instead of giving it to some roasty.
>>
>>34647606
Pay a real dominatrix on FetLife, anon. They'll actually physically touch you.

Roleplay is unfulfilling, you can do that shit for free online.
>>
>>34647660
But I like findom :(
>>
>>34647606
That's not very much at all. You seem like you're really willing to work hard for me, though. Maybe this can be a starting point for a very lucrative relationship.

Give me your contact info and I'll get in touch with you when I get around to it. If you're serious, that is. Don't waste my time playing around.
>>
dude, you're probably talking to a dude
>>
>>34647676
Yes, you can do findom in real life. It's much more fulfilling, because she can actually lock your cock up, take your money out of your hands, and so on.
>>
>>34647660
I would do that but real dominatrices charge 200$ minimum per hour
>>
femdom is hot but findom is embarrassing
>>
>>34647693
No offense but you sound a bit like one of those sociopath findommes that make roasties look like the virgin mary
>>
>>34647693
This a mans
>>
I like femdom as long as there's still an air of respect between the both of us

we can go hard in it but there still needs to be safe words and no actual loathing, that would make me cry
>>
>>34648086
I'm not a sociopath. A lot of men think they want a professional domme to take their money and boss them around, and they wire you maybe a hundred bucks total and disappear forever. I'm not a guinea pig for men who only *think* they're into findom.
>>
>>34648204
>I'm not a sociopath.
by nature of being a "findomme", you are
>>
>>34648049
better than paying $75 a week for some man to RP with you
>>
>>34648221
I only want the best for my little piggies. Is there something so wrong with that?
>>
>>34648502
get a job homie
>>
>>34648508
I have a job. I'm a professional findomme.
>>
>>34648502
just vocaroo a random post in the thread to verify
>>
>>34648630
take me under your wing and teach me how you do it mommy
>>
File: alina1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alina1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Is there anything worse then "gentle" femdom fags?
>>
>>34648660
I'll verify on my terms. You are obviously not a very good piggy. If you are interested, leave contact info and we can discuss verification later and what that costs.

>>34648669
There are good tumblr pages on beginning findom if you really have no idea where to start, but chances are if you need advice on how to do it, you're not going to be any good at it. Findom is a state of mind. I know my time is worth money and I'm not afraid to take what I deserve and put my precious cash cows in their place.
>>
Have a SO that is into femdom. I've been through weeks of T&D, humiliation, toilet play, and cucking.

She takes photos and videos of me groveling, gargling urine, and a plethora of other extremely humbling things.
>>
>>34648776
>leave contact info and we can discuss verification later and what that costs.
>pay me and ill verify

WEW

I think shes legit guys!!
>>
>>34648910
You mean she's actually into that?
>>
File: 1476271578249.jpg (72KB, 399x526px) Image search: [Google]
1476271578249.jpg
72KB, 399x526px
>findom

oregano
>>
>you will never have a qt domme as your gf so you have to resort to findom
>>
how the fuck does findom hit robots?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.