[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the biggest failure here, and why is it me? > tfw kissless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1472414993451.jpg (20KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1472414993451.jpg
20KB, 249x249px
Who is the biggest failure here, and why is it me?
> tfw kissless vigin
> tfw HIV positive
>>
>>34645615
impressive anon

what happened?
>>
Lmaoing @ ur life lmao
>>
>>34645634
> use a public toilet
> find the cleanest stall
> pull down pants, sit on seat
> jump up in pain, pull a tack that had been painted the same colour as the seat out of right cheek
> notice writing on the back of the door
> "welcome to that aids club"
> get tested, hiv plus
> gf breaks up with me, convinced I cheated and got a disgusting disease
> parents disown me, they thought I had gay sex to get it
> drop out of college because everyone spreads rumours about me
> am now homeless, kissless virgin with HIV, not a friend in the world
Just end my fucking life
>>
>>34645615
How origami originally?
>>
>>34645812
Are there really people who do this
Man I'm so sorry
But this is why you always shit at your own home.
>>
>>34645615
>tfw 20
>tfw can't drive

FUCK MY LIFE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34645812
I fucking hate cunts like that. Like, how can they think its OK or funny to permanently ruin someone's life and health like that
>>
>>34645812
You had a gf and managed to stay kv ? Sounds like bullshit to me
>>
>>34645812
If this is real, that's horrible. Fuck sociopathic normies.
>>
>>34645812
>gf
>kissless virgin

Should've stepped your game up while you could.
On the plus side now you can join the exclusive club of HIV positive people and fuck like rabbits.
>>
>>34645874
>Are there really people who do this

Yes but OP story sounds bullshit, there are heavy medications that if taken within 24 hours from the infection will almost always destroy the virus, you'll feel like shit for weeks because they fuck you up well but at least you won't have aids.
>>
>>34645812
That's fucked up. Its also the reason why I never shit in public bathrooms.
>>
>>34645812
do you get off on writing bullshit like this?
>>
>>34645917
>there are heavy medications that if taken within 24 hours from the infection will almost always destroy the virus
Can I have a source please?
>>
>>34645812
holy shit that cannot be true dude, like how does that even fucking happen?
>>
File: r u follin me agen.png (52KB, 223x152px) Image search: [Google]
r u follin me agen.png
52KB, 223x152px
>>34645812
>>34645615

this sounds like an 1980s chain mail

basically a meme shitpost before the internet, for all you kids.

There's also way too many holes in the story.

The biggest one being that someone would warn you with a note. Also that you have a girlfriend.
>>
>>34645812
Nah bro thats bullshit
>>
>>34645812
this could not happen since the hiv virus survives in the open space only for minutes
>>
>>34645812
kek I got you negs good.
>>
>>34645951

Not even 24 it was 72 hours

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-exposure_prophylaxis#HIV

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/HIV/Pages/Treatmentpg.aspx

>For it to be effective, the medication, called post-exposure prophylaxis or PEP, must be started within 72 hours of coming into contact with the virus. It is only recommended following higher risk exposure, particularly where the sexual partner is known to be positive.

I knew this because the gf of my brother is a nurse and once during an intervention she got the patient's blood into her eye and he was hiv positive so she instantly got under these drugs and did not contract the disease.
>>
>>34645812
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

There are multiple drugs out there for preventing HIV if you think you got exposed. If you went to a doctor they would have used these anti-viral medications on you.

Did you just be cut and figure, oh lemme wait months for HIV the HIV incubation period and then get checked?

Not even gonna mention how insanely low your chances of getting HIV through a small tack are.
>>
>>34645812
>kissless
>girlfriend
ya na bra
>>
>>34645812
>>34645874
>>34645902
>>34645908
>>34645941
>>34645972
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pin_prick_attack

>>34646004
What if I told you it WAS
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.