[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are so boring you can't think of any possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: BGC_OVA.png (177KB, 230x337px) Image search: [Google]
BGC_OVA.png
177KB, 230x337px
>tfw you are so boring you can't think of any possible r9k posts that get any replies
>>
Linna was the best Knight Saber
>>
>>34645441
Why do you need replies? Just post earnestly.
>>
i get like 7 replies and maybe 1 conversation on a good night
thats like 3 hours of posting with 30 threads
my threads usually get like 0-4 replies
>>
maybe it should be your goal to write the longest post possible that still nets zero replies because i think that would be a certain kind of achievement in the sense that generally there are people who will at least respond with a token tldr without even reading and even that might turn into a combo of tldrs and if a whole chain of replies is instigated by a gigantic post that nobody even read then something special and unique to 4chan has occurred and nobody can take that away from you not even a mod or moot's erstwhile ghost which is probably spending time in the wake of phobos's gravity hollow as it revolves around mars which is named after a candy bar i bet you didn't even know that and even if you've eaten that candy you probably wanted to forget it because it doesn't even taste good not at all like the most delicious delicacies which it should be said are the first ejaculations of pubescent boys but hunting down such rare fare is fraught with peril but i don't have to tell you guys that so we all watch anime such as chewing gum disaster where the squad of heroines spend all their time looking for those boys who are just about to ejaculate for the first time and it really makes you wonder why japan went and made an anime like that perhaps it was to spread the word and make it easier to succeed in that kind of journey and make it more acceptable but it didn't work because nobody even likes gum anyway you can't even absorb it into your bloodstream and reap the power boosts like you can with young semen but it seems like i keep repeating myself here but i'm not worried because there isn't anyone alive who is ever going to have read this far as a matter of fact i'm only writing this with the assumption that automatic archival screening robots will decode this message and explode immediately from the inanity in a bout of existential revulsion because that was an important feature to program into machines it would be cruel indeed to not allow something to die stupid.
>>
>>34645790
nah senpai i read that, is there actually an anime about that or are you making that shit up?
>>
>>34645483
Agreed. Priss is a major bitch, Nene is too damn weak, and Sylia is just plain stupid.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.