[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You were an only child >You're 23 >parents call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 18Misaki.jpg (97KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
18Misaki.jpg
97KB, 500x650px
>You were an only child
>You're 23
>parents call and say you have a sister and you're coming to a family reunion to meet her
>you didn't even know she existed until today
>she gets your number from your parents without permission
>"Hey anon, I saw you at the reunion today. Wanna come to the bar in town? I'm there right now."
>you decide to go (she's an 11/10)
>you guys drink, but not enough to get drunk or tipsy
>"Hey, do you wanna come to my place? Our parents rented it out for me to stay for a few months"
>you comply
>once you guys enter you guys start kissing
>she also grabs your crotch
You have two options

Option: 1
>"You're my sister! Get off of me you fucking whore!"

Option: 2
>continue to do what you're doing and have the best sex you will ever have.
>>
>>34645001
It's obvious if you get that far you bang the sister
>>
Option 1

Then go home and fap to traps
>>
>>34645001
option 2!!!!! i think
>>
>>34645001
Option 3: she ignores me because im fucking ugly and a total loser
>>
>>34645001
If I found out I had an illegitimate sister and my dad was a megachad in the 80's LA rock scene so I'm almost certain I do I'm fucked up enough I'd definitely try to bang her
>>
Option 1.

The events leading up to that situation would lead me to believe that my father and uncle are playing a prank on me again so they can call me "sister-fucker".
>>
>>34645001
Incest isn't hot unless you actually grew up with them as a sibling. "Surprise sibling" is just a normalfag way of spicing up normal sex with some random bitch fantasy as taboo and exciting.
>>
File: lain.jpg (12KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
12KB, 251x231px
>>34645001
What happens if you find out you have siblings or half-siblings you never knew about?
Does everyone never speak about it?
>>
>>34645001
I fuck my sister dumbass
>>
File: 1449799586375.png (122KB, 326x386px) Image search: [Google]
1449799586375.png
122KB, 326x386px
>>34646616
>have an uncle who's 20 years older than me and older than my mom
>grow up
>parents reveal he's actually my half-brother
>mind blown
>>
>>34646493
>again
I feel bad for you anon
>>
>>34645001
i dont get it...

usually the options presented have a negative and a positive.

in this case i only see
1 retarded
2 amazing

so...
>>
File: 1477833335683.jpg (38KB, 515x408px) Image search: [Google]
1477833335683.jpg
38KB, 515x408px
>>34645001
>>parents call and say you have a sister and you're coming to a family reunion to meet her
Literally never fucking happening

t. actual non-meme only child
>>
>>34647747
how the hell is that possible?
>>
>>34648386
it's his fathers kid, and the father is probably a lot older than his mother
>>
>>34645001
>tfw nee-chan "died in the womb"
>this scenario may actually be possible if she's retarded/insane & locked up

never stop dreaming Anons :')
>>
>>34648441
>tfw nee-chan "died in the womb

sorry to hear that anon.

do you ever wonder how life would have been if she was there for you?
>>
>>34648573
Every now and then I do. I ended up latching onto my grandparents because
>mentally diseased mother
>every other Saturday father
>Stepfather #1 left early on

It would have been nice to have someone sane close to me when growing up. Maybe I wouldn't have been such a fuck-up.
>>
>>34648386
Happens pretty frequently with some families when one teen gets pregnant, so the baby gets raised as a sibling instead of a son/daughter.

Much more common when it's the girl's family who is taking care of the baby. Never heard something like this before
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.