[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why i shouldn't continue stealing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: pegos.jpg (9KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
pegos.jpg
9KB, 213x237px
Give me one good reason why i shouldn't continue stealing when i can from white people.

You technically owe me for enslaving my ancestors, i'm just taking what's rightfully mine.
>>
by that theory jewish people can steal whatever they want from you
>>
>quavo pepe

Shits clean
>>
>>34644996
i unironically believe this to be true. they were okay with being slaves for 500 years then why arent we okay with them taking back whats theirs?
>>
>>34645019
>Implying they don't

You must know very little about the jews.
>>
>>34645030
>>34644996
you guys are assholes. Honestly all you faggots do is make black people look like criminals. We don't have that mindset. Almost no one does. The only one I've ever heard talk like that was this one rich mixed girl who thought she was super black. Why would I steal from you because my ancestors got whipped? that's retarded. People steal because they don't have money or they are trying to prove something to someone.

Honestly fuck you
>>
>>34644996
>irish
>polish

lol k fuck off nigger i dont owe you shit
>>
>>34645030
Because the black people in America today, right now, currently alive, have never been enslaved. A bunch of black people were slaves in the past, but they are all dead now and teh black people of today are not suffering.

It's like saying that I should be allowed to fly an airplane because one of my ancestors had a pilot's license
>>
>>34645093
if your black i can say your possibly one of so little redeemable black people on 4chan. stay pure my dude.
>>
>>34645093
for real, stealing and hating on whitey for the possible sins of his ancestors is pretty fucking stupid. sure there are times when the white man gets me down but we must judge people on per person basis. except for maybe the chinese
>>
Were you enslaved?
Did the people you steal from enslave you?

If the answer to either of these questions is no then you can fuck right off you stupid nog
>>
>>34645136
What are you fucking saying? Almost every black person I've known in my life would agree with me. And for the record, the majority of black people are just normal citizens who were born poor and don't understand how to better themselves. I don't get why yall think we are all criminals, with the outliers being decent people. I'll admit, black people don't really like white people. But we aren't constantly trying to kill or steal from you. If a black guy steals from you, its because he saw something valuable. Not bc of your race or bc of slavery.

What makes me more upset is that the people who make these threads are clearly white. But they "act" like black people just to rile up the white people, while saying super controversial shit.

>>34645202
And see? Faggots like this one will take the obvious bait because he actually believes OP is black.
>>
>>34645093
Get fucked cuck.

While white people look at you and give you those fake smiles in the hopes you don't attack and kill them believing they're being friendly towards you i'll be making money and making my ancestors proud at the same time. Can you say the same? That's what i thought.

Keep fishing for approval from people who believe they are superior to you and would save the life of a dog instead of your without a second thought.
>>
>>34645264
>If a black guy steals from you, its because he saw something valuable. Not bc of your race or bc of slavery.

Oh ok, that makes it totally better. Now tell me, why do black people have the morals (or lack thereof) of small children?
>>
>>34645402
The sins of the father must be paid for by the son if the father is no longer alive to pay for his sins.
>>
>>34645436
Ok well I'm going to blow your fucking brains out if you steal from me, and I'll just let my son deal with it after I'm dead
>>
>>34645493
>k well I'm going to blow your fucking brains out if you steal from me

Oh boy i'm so scared.

Do you happen to be satan's son?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qQDQfzmggw
>>
>>34645493
Lay off the /pol/ buddy.
>>
>>34645570
>>34645681

>illustrate a point with a hypothetical scenario
>niggers take it literally

Gosh I'm so surprised
>>
>>34645738
>Gosh i'm so surprised

What a fucking dumb-ass. that wasn't surprising at all.
>>
>>34645738
>i wasn't trying to act like a tough guy

There were other ways you could've illustrated your point, yet you chose one in witch you commit a violent act against me.

You're a white bitch boy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.