[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl I've been talking to revealed to me that she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0289.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>girl I've been talking to revealed to me that she's slept with 22 men

Give me one reason why I shouldn't go full MGTOW at this point. The thought of putting my cock -- or, God forbid, my tongue -- where dozens of other men have been makes me want vomit.
>>
>>34644657
Wow only 22? She's practically a virgin
>>
Unfortunately this is pretty normal.
>>
One of the first conversations with the girl I lost my virginity to:
>Hey how many girls have you slept with?
>[Bluff] 5
>That's all? I've slept with at least 20 guys

The memes are real, guys. Also, a girl will go into great detail of how many guys she's slept with and all the weird shit they've done together
>>
>>34644772
>The memes are real, guys. Also, a girl will go into great detail of how many guys she's slept with and all the weird shit they've done together

and that's why 20+ other guys have dumped her
everyone thinks it's weird dude. people just dont want to hurt her fee fees and tells her it's alright. or they just want to stick their dick in her at least once themselves for a pump n dump so they tell her it's alright since
>>
>>34644844
She took my virginity so I don't really care if she slept with 500 guys. I'm happy it's finally gone (At the tender age of 23)
>>
>>34644772
The worst part was she didn't seem embarrassed about having so many cocks inside her. In fact, she was boasting about it.

Women have no shame about being whores anymore. It's almost like they think it's a trait men love.
>>
>>34644657
>only 22 men
How old is she, 15?
>>
File: 1461534676260.jpg (28KB, 425x323px) Image search: [Google]
1461534676260.jpg
28KB, 425x323px
>I-I've only been with a few other g-guys~~~
>>
>>34644657
I was talking to a girl who revealed her number was 54.

She then said that only counts SEX with different MEN.
>>
>>34644657
Modern women are beyond fucked. At this point I think that a majority of women who are in a relationship cheat. To them, infidelity and promiscuity is a good thing.
>>
>>34644960
>I don't count blowjobs either teehee ;)
>>
22 means 44 when it comes to women telling you numbers of men.
>>
>>34644657
just dump her, ultimate goal is to find wife material, if you want to copulate, go ahead have some moldy cum crusted roast beef. i personally wouldn't go out with a girl unless she was a virgin.
>>
my fiance has only slept with 1 man, and that man is me

tough shit
>>
I was on reddit and some guy fucked 100 girls before he was even 20, he was sad about it though and regretted it but then people were consoling him and saying it's normal

Wtf I can't even get 1 girl and somehow it's normal to fuck 100s of women?
>>
>>34644657
sure you're not a repressed homo?
>>
thats disgusting dude. get her tested. girl i lost it to only slept with one before me.
>>
>>34646999
>get her tested

Nah, I'll probably just quit talking to her. We're not in a relationship or anything, though it looked like we were moving in that direction. Her telling me how many men she's slept with just killed all my attraction toward her.
>>
>>34647052
kek, i dont understand how she can be proud of that. she basically called herself a slut. why are modern women so manky?
>>
What if she had lied and said she slept with one guy, maybe you'd have married the whore
>>
>>34647052
Hoe old is she. 22 men isn't bad if she's 30. If she's 18....
>>
>>34647108
I honestly think women believe that since men brag about sleeping with a lot of women, we must be impressed by the number of cocks they've taken.
>>
>>34647148
She's 22.

oregonian
>>
I recently moved to Florida and theryre all sluts down here. So then the decide they might as
well get paid for it since they love sex and become prostitutes.
>>
>>34647188
ROASTIE CONFIRMED
orgyorgy
>>
>>34647188
So even from age 16 that means nearly 4 guys a year. If she started at 18 it's even worse at 5 guys a year. There's no room there for any meaningful relationships so that means she's on the cock carousel only trying to get dicked.

Unrelated:
>can't sleep and lying in bed phone posting. Predictive text came up with "carousel" after "cock". What am I doing with my life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.