[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Mexican men so insecure? I swear they're always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1460152244554.jpg (185KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460152244554.jpg
185KB, 770x1000px
Why are Mexican men so insecure? I swear they're always trying to one up everything you say like it's a challenge
>>
small pe per
>>
>>34642802
It's because they're manlets and they feel insecure about themselves.
>>
>>34643684
lets see the reasoning as to why you criticise them, then. im sure its gonna be something interesting and introspective.
>>
>>34643724
wow, they really are insecure aren't they lmfao
>>
>>34643724

Miguel, plz go back to building the wall
>>
>>34643794
>>34643806
is pol raiding or is the r9k userbase that far gone now?
>>
>>34643875
Nobody likes insecure spics who try to one up other men
>>
>>34643875
still not seeing any arguments being made against the claim. mexicans are basically cavemen
>>
>>34643933
why would i argue with you? you and i both know you are never going to change your mind regardless of any arguments youre presented with.

/pol/ sure does like its mental gymnastics, just like the sjws they love to hate.
>>
>>34642802
we dont one up we double you fucktard
>>
>>34644001
still not seeing any original arguments being made against the original claim. mexicans are originally cavemen

absolutely top tier oregano also sage
>>
>>34644120
some reading comprehension would do you fine

been saging as well
>>
>>34644094
Why though? Can't you just be cool and go with the flow instead of being an insecure 5'5" gargoyle
>>
>>34644159
"""i disagree with you but don't want to say why because i don't know why because i'm actually wrong"""
are you mexican, by any chance?
>>
>>34642802
Thats a machismo personality attribute that is universal to all of us. Its part of our culture. Mexican women know this so thats why femenism doesnt exist in mexico.

I was raised here in the US so i dont have this. Im literally a Mexicant.
>>
>>34644349
for keks of course. most of the time everybody tries to one up everything, not like its a local thing or sth
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.