[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK you FUCKING losers, resident Chad here: made tinder this morning,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5454.png (363KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5454.png
363KB, 750x1334px
OK you FUCKING losers, resident Chad here: made tinder this morning, swiped a few chicks and just checked back. ready to get my dick wet Saturday night.
>>
>>34642707

Post your profile blox
>>
that's not enough?
you gotta make others feel worse as well?
big man...
>>
>sarah

literal 10/10 senpai
>>
>>34642707

If I wanted to feel good for a few minutes, and completely hollow the rest of the time, I'd just pick up heroin, tbqh.

Just post your profile and start roasting people.
>>
>>34642707
More pics of sarah please you fucking chadlord
>>
Haha I'm not gonna post my profile but I will post responses and such.
>>
>>34642820

It's Tinder, we can't exactly look you up.
>>
>>34642854
THen do it lmao.
Ootfvvvvriginal
>>
File: 1452544169550.jpg (17KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1452544169550.jpg
17KB, 280x280px
>>34642932

>we can't

>then do it

Nigger, what?
>>
What's your opening line like? I matched with this qt, but don't know what to say.
>>
>>34643230
I just let them message me first lol. I'm not gonna sit here and validate whores just for the 1/100 chance they'll blow me. Usually 1/5 girls that message first are down to fuck the day of.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
Lol 10 matches.

Protip for Tinder: Bitches love animals.

I'm one of the most socially spactarded people you'll ever meet but because I have a slightly pretty face and a cat in my main photo women are like "awh cute" and seem to swipe right a lot. My current Tinder profile is less than a week old and got 72 matches and counting.

I actually went on a date with one of the girls the other night and it was excruciatingly awkward. Spilled spaghetti hard. Chatted in a pub for 90 minutes before going to her house and smoking up and colouring for an hour before she kicked me out because she "had work in the morning"

Here's my pic for comparison. I've blurred out my face cos fuck posting it. But in it, as you can probs tell, I'm looking away from the camera (at the cat) which I've heard makes you more alluring to chicks
>>
>>34643409

While you need a lot of matches for this to work, it's a good strategy. Most of your matches will simply ignore you outright or leave the conversation midway. Letting them message you first separates the attention whores from those who are genuinely interested.
>>
teach me your ways, senpai
what do you say to these girls?
>>
>>34643763
Thanks m8. I've tried both strategies and Ive only met up with one girl who I messaged first and we went to a movie, cuddled a bit, I grabbed her ass, she put her hand on my dick, but at the end of the night she didn't give it. In contrast I've fucked 5/8 girls that messaged me first and we ended up meeting.

Messaging first isn't a good strategy if you value your time and effort
>>
>>34644422

What percentage of your matches message first though? For me it's like 5%, and most guys struggle to get matches in the first place.
>>
>>34644684
It it pretty low, So ya if you don't get a lot of matches it's not a good strategy. I'd say it's ~1/10
>>
>>34644032
Tell them you want them to sit on your face. Most will oblige
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.