[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be lifting for 3 years >It becomes very visible that I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_30303-1484643238218184758572.jpg (582KB, 2479x3288px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30303-1484643238218184758572.jpg
582KB, 2479x3288px
>Be lifting for 3 years
>It becomes very visible that I lift
>Men compliment my form but women in my country still largely ignore me or at least don't mention my form at all, the ones who do are trashy
>Visit Chile and Argentina
>The women are all over me and constantly compliment me
>Get laid for the first time
>Realize that I just want a woman from my own country

I don't want to go full /pol/ here but the women there just didn't interest me and the women at home want some skinny faggot
>>
>>34642675

>Want some skinny faggot

Anon, I'm 6ft, 113lbs and I've always been accused of being a gay. If women went for that, I wouldn't be here.
>>
Where are you from? US, Canada and Australia are by far the hardest places on the planet to get laid.
>>
>>34642699
I see couples like that all the time
>>
>>34642730
'straya has the worst surfer dude aesthetic tbqh. You don't just have to be buff, you also have to be tan and blond.
>>
>>34642730
I'm from the Netherlands. I just want a blonde introvert, you won't find those in South America. Introverts won't compliment you but they just seem disinterested in me as a whole. I didn't lift to get girls, I just like the way I look now, I'm finally happy with my looks, yet women don't seem to care.
>>
>>34642675
Women just like tall guys with some muscle definition, they don't give a rat's ass about the science behind lifting. I'm sorry you fell for the /fit/ meme and thought it would get you a girlfriend but the fact of the matter is that the world isn't as black and white and unfair as redpillers claim it is. Women, just as men, prefer to spend their time with someone who's fun to be around and easy to get along with. They're not going to want to date you if you're an asshole or a sperg, no matter how built you are.
>>
>>34642818
How tall are you? Maybe you're too short for dutch girls
>>
>>34642867
6'1", just above average I think. I used to always be the tallest in class in highschool and elementary.

I feel like only the trashy stupid women have their basic instincts intact and want a strong man. Don't want to sound douchy here, but intelligent women just don't seem to care.
>>
>>34642846
You're coming at this from the wrong angle. I didn't lift for women, I just wasn't satisfied with how I look. I don't look like some mutant like Rich Piana either. And as I explained, my form actively attracted women in Chile and Argentina, but the women where I live seem to be repelled by it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.