[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 billion sexually active women have decided you should suffer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: welp.jpg (85KB, 691x539px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
85KB, 691x539px
>2 billion sexually active women have decided you should suffer a life of virginity and loneliness

Well I can't say I'm sure I know what I did to wrong humanity but I guess I'll accept this punishment.
>>
File: 1483565992692.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1483565992692.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
>>34642217
Just always remember that you're not alone with it, anon.
>>
>>34642217
well there are billions of men you could have offered up your boipussy to but you've denied them your body as well.
>>
File: 1483143475117.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483143475117.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>34642743
Leave him alone you degenerate fag
>>
>>34642217

>2 billion sexually active women have decided you should suffer a life of virginity and loneliness
> Well I can't say I'm sure I know what I did to wrong humanity but I guess I'll accept this punishment.

The Catholics, sweet and naive as they are, believe that a mortal sin can only be committed if one does so with full knowledge that he's defying God. One has to understand what is good and, having this knowledge, still reject it. One has to rise up and spit in the face of the divine before the jaws of Hell open to swallow you. And if a man finds himself burning in the flames of perdition, it's because he has chosen to do so. In a world like that, pain makes sense and a devil can still be proud. The prisoner may resent the chains that bind him but, at the very least, he can retain some degree of dignity knowing that, when all is said and done, he forged them himself.

Sadly, God has fallen asleep and Nature reigns while He dreams. If you find yourself radically undesirable, if you hurt because you are guilty of natural evil by virtue of being repulsive, you've been condemned regardless of how kind or wicked you've acted. Nature has made you ugly and has sinned on your behalf, and you suffer for Her crimes. It's a horrible thing to suffer for your own sins, to be sure. But it's infinitely more so to suffer for another's.

The Catholics believe Christ was damned for mankind's transgressions, and his agony lasted a mere three days. Reality is far less gentle. Suffer for Nature's cruelties, and you'll do so until She shows you the only kindness She grudgingly bestows upon Her monsters. At long last, She'll reach out to embrace the things who hurt their entire lives because She branded them untouchable. It goes without saying, of course, She'll only do so to stop their hearts from beating.
>>
>>34644345
you're alright m8
>>
>>34642217
how many of them did you actually try to pick up?
>>
>>34642767
>degenerate
come up with something better. 100% of the time anyone who use that insult is a trash pieces of shit trying to make themselves feel better
>>
>>34642217
Why are people so retarded. You didn't ask 2 billion women to have sex with you. You asked 5 and then went on an internet dating service and think that somehow 2 billion women use OKC.

Fuck off retard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.