[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this hairstyle called and how do I get one without showing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hwfjbvnfvkkymbjvpbs2.jpg (42KB, 672x447px) Image search: [Google]
hwfjbvnfvkkymbjvpbs2.jpg
42KB, 672x447px
What is this hairstyle called and how do I get one without showing the barber a picture of Joseph Stalin?
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-05+at+01.05.28).jpg (22KB, 401x213px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-05+at+01.05.28).jpg
22KB, 401x213px
you do this m8
>>
Stalin was a fucking Chad.
>>
>>34642126
you really think anyone under 50 is going to know who young stalin looks like?
>>
>>34642126
Hipster stalin. Coffee, cigarettes and communism
>>
>>34642536
I could totally see him in some indie bookshop with Das Kapital and L'etranger under his arm, sipping coffee and on a macbook, cigarette in his mouth.
>>
>>34642126
Flick back

If it's not high maintenance and brushed backwards every morning, it becomes an edgy haircut that stalin would himself send you to the gulag for.
>>
I have hair like this. buts it's shitty brown and not slick black so I can't were it as good.
>>
>>34642126
If you went to class with this haircut, wearing a cravat like he is; you'd get a lot of guys hitting on you.
>>
>>34642126
Redditfag get out
>>
>>34642166

stalin was like 5 foot tall
>>
>>34642169
>you really think anyone under 50 is going to know who young stalin looks like?
this pic is in every history textbook in the US
>>
>>34642958
>They read and remembered it
Let's not jump to conclusions. Besides, even if they knew it was Stalin, why would they care? All you would have to say is "dude had good taste" and leave it at that.
>>
>>34642990
>All you would have to say is "dude had good taste" and leave it at that.
I agree, no hairdresser is intelligent enough to care about who the fuck this was
>>
That's not actually Joseph Stalin so you can show him that picture.
>>
>>34642950
You will never become a chad if you keep believing in bullshit such as the manlet meme.
>>
File: stalin young.jpg (13KB, 354x459px) Image search: [Google]
stalin young.jpg
13KB, 354x459px
Here's an actual young Stalin.
>>
>>34642950
1. back then everyone was shorter
2. the manlet meme primarily exists in the New World
>>
>>34643067
lmao looks like fucking borat. All these retarded newfags ITT believing the "omg le stalin is so dreamy xDDDD" meme. Kek, fucking redditors
>>
No bullshitting I actually did this two weekends ago. I just showed her that picture and it went fine. She didn't think anything of it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.