[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make bait thread >Another anon starts replying seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486132312790.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1486132312790.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>make bait thread
>Another anon starts replying seriously trying to help the made up character I centered the bait around
>feel bad about it
>>
>>34641660
wow dude, seriously fuck you
>>
>>34641660
I would offer some advice, but how do I know this isn't bait?
>>
I wasn't helping you. Sorry.
>>
>>34641660
You can make it right. Declare which thread it was and apologize.
>>
At least you have a conscience.
>>
>>34641660
>being this messed up in the head
At least you feel bad, unlike some other baitposters.
>>
File: 1476727022211.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1476727022211.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>34641660
Look on the bright side: maybe the thread was read by somebody going through a similar situation, and that anon's advice helped them through it.

Not to mention, it's not like anybody on this board doesn't have plenty of time to waste. It was probably a nice thought exercise for them, if nothing else, and may have even made them feel useful.

Not only bad came from it, and if you learn from it, you won't repeat your mistake in the future. That's what life is about is messing up, learning from it, and doing better next time. Even if it takes multiple times, I'm sure you'll learn from it eventually.
>>
>>34641660
if you were on /adv/ yesterday and today, you likely stole 34 minutes of my life. I take advice and helping people very seriously

McFuckYou
>>
File: 1486249496014.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486249496014.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>34641826
I do sometimes go on /adv/ and post bait threads. I'm sorry.
>>
>>34641826
Indeed, the internet is serious business my friend.
>>
>>34641660
You're doing the same thing now, aren't you? It's just a cheap trick to get (You)s. If you actually felt bad, you'd simply say which thread it was and apologize to that anon.
>>
>>34641845
Bait aside, don't do that again. You're preventing people who actually need help from getting it and you're wasting the time of people who want to help.

You wouldn't call 911 for a fake burglary while there's a fire going on across the street, would you?
>>
>>34641870
>describing 4chan as a place people go to get help
>wasting people's time on 4chan

Moralfags and normalfags have infested this site. This is worse than the cringeworthy reddit group outrage when they "catch" someone being dishonest. Back to tendie posting with you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.