[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to seek attention and validation even if you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1456917849113.jpg (90KB, 725x717px) Image search: [Google]
1456917849113.jpg
90KB, 725x717px
Is it normal to seek attention and validation even if you are a male?
I am literally addicted to (You)s but I don't like getting (You)s on cheap baity posts.
>>
>>34641177
Only if youre a tranny
>>
>>34641177

If nobody replies to my posts I feel like it was all for nothing.
This is why I like (You)s.
>>
You can tell when someone isn't completely stupid when they don't do this. You don't have a gender problem. You have a stupid problem.
>>
>>34641177
Does my (You) makes you hard, lil bitch ?
>>
>>34641196
I'm not though. Damn.
>>34641234
But people can read your post and not reply.
>>
In todays society, it seems like to world revolves around different kinds of validation and attention. People travel so they can post Instagram themselves, go out with friends so they can snapchat, and every accomplishment gets posted on facebook. It seems like most people only see a reason to do something if they'll be validating. After all, you don't give a homeless man money to help him, but to build the illusion that you are a philanthropist.

I don't know if this was the case throughout all of humanity, but it does seem much worse then I remember in my youth.
>>
>>34641287
>it seems
>It seems

this was a pretty good post nonetheless but stop doing what i do and that's repeat yourself, anon
>>
>>34641177
>I am literally addicted to (You)s but I don't like getting (You)s on cheap baity posts.
But I do.

Trips and I will post the pics with timestamp.
>>
>>34641287
The validation you get from sharing your experiences is just a bonus.
>>
>>34641257

But I will never know if they read it.
So it doesn't matter.
>>
>>34641328
It seems like I'm an idiot

I usually shitpost while playing vidya or doing something else, so my writing isn't very cohesive and planned out but is just a couple of thoughts poorly put together.

Either way, thanks for validating my existence with a (you).
>>
>>34641440
nigga what

i just got back from getting another 40
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.