[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't make real friends before graduating high school/college,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 680x777px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 680x777px
If you don't make real friends before graduating high school/college, are you pretty much fucked? That is the only time in life where you are part of a big group of people who are generally in the same group. Yes college will occasionally have older adults as students, but those are outliers.

I see no way to make real friends after leaving the education world. Work is competitive and you lose that same boat perk you had in school because everyone is different at any workplace. Bars and activities may make you "friends" but none of them will be real good friends like you could have made in school
>>
File: 11020974383_850dc834fa.jpg (28KB, 236x466px) Image search: [Google]
11020974383_850dc834fa.jpg
28KB, 236x466px
>>34640696
I think it depends on the activity -- or at least I hope it is.
I didn't have friends in high school or college and once I graduated and started working the years just flew by without me spending time with anyone -- it's so easy to become a wizard before you even know it.

I wish I knew of a classical piano group so I could attend recitals and listen to and perform for people again ;_;

What do you like to do robros? Are there any groups out there for you? Any luck making friends?
>>
>>34640696
I've made 3 really good friends at work after having none for about 10 years.

It helps that it's an IT company and we're all nerds and gamers
>>
>>34641115
It doesn't. I'm an /o/tist and even though meets have hundreds of people, if you don't come with your own friends don't expect to make any there. If you have an interesting car you will get lots of attention, but people only care about your build details, not you
>>
Pretty much impossible, but the thing is after like 25+ almost no guys have a large circle of friends anymore. Real life takes a tole on your social life. You might find work buddies, or meet somebody in a hobby but that's it.
>>
>>34641605
This. Life after high school/college is absolute dogshit. All your time goes to your job, and for many the rest of your time goes into your kids. So it's not like having no friends even matters at the point.

Why do you think 90% of anime series happen with a high school setting? Life sucks after that is why
>>
"real" friends like people you still talk to now or people that actually respected you on the absolute basic level then?
>>
I didn't make a real friend until after high school, largely because I was too autistic to want a social life.
>>
>>34640696
You can make some at work, I have 2\3 ratio in favor of college though.
Literally 3 from college and 2 from work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.