[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose at literally everything ever to everyone ever >"Hard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>lose at literally everything ever to everyone ever
>"Hard work always beats natural talent!"
>>
git gud

original comment senpai
>>
>>34639036
Let me tell you a little secret anon.
Success, fame, happiness...they mean nothing.
>>
>>34639036
real sign of a dipshit faggot when you notice that you lose at "everything"
that means you wasted your time not doing anything in particular and you don't care. congrats, you fuck, so why change now?
>>
Well are you working hard?
>>
>>34640053
Hardly working
Original cool dad bot.
Say anyone else remember Tupperware guy?
>>
>>34639036
>tfw used to always win at everything
>best in maths, best in science, best in writing, best in drawing etc.
>tfw still doing well at great Uni even though I don't do shit
>tfw all those hardworking normies have already fallen far

The funny thing is that their just world bullshit makes them think I actually worked for it
>>
>>34639036
Of course it does. Haven't you watched Rock Lee in Naruto? Or Full Metal Alchemist? Oh, except all those hard working, honest people are flies compared to "the chosen one".
Hard work does not beat natural talent. However, your perception of talent is incomplete, to be generous. Consider this: Everyone healthy newborn infant is capable of learning ANY one language in the world, and even multiple, in the first few years of their life. Then the brain changes, and they lose that ability - adaptability, in fact. Every child is born a genius. But their talents are squandered. Every child is born with a tremendous potential to learn and create and run and dance, but we teach them to sit still, shut up, fill out forms and please stop dancing in the classroom. The educator Ken Robinson has a great Ted Talk on the subject.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY
>>
>>34639036
Has it occured to you that other people are working harder than you are?
>>
>>34640750
Rock Lee got his ass kicked all the time to guys with mostly natural talent and prodigies and all the more powerful ones in FMA weren't ones based around hard work.
>>
File: Smug_Kumagawa.jpg (39KB, 480x550px)
Smug_Kumagawa.jpg
39KB, 480x550px
Gotta work harder
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.