[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose weight >dress better >force myself to socialize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1485382374913.png (461KB, 1080x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1485382374913.png
461KB, 1080x1061px
>lose weight
>dress better
>force myself to socialize
>people notice
>get told I'm handsome often
>girls approach me
>they try to initiate shit
>am still too autistic to take advantage of this
>have absolutely no clue what to do
>far too accustomed to being alone
>find socializing with normies depressing as fuck

This is torture.

Why can't I just have a gf?

Why can't I just be normal?
>>
Are u me opie?
>>
File: 1439524574570.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1439524574570.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
I feel this feel on the regular
>>
>>34638456
I experienced this feel starting a 4 years ago

You will get used to it, keep making the effort

trust me- I am now married
>>
>>34638639
How did it finally work out for you?
>>
>>34638456

Just keep at it, you'll get it eventually. Social shit is all about trial and error.
>>
>>34639157
I didn't, this was a lie
>>
>>34638456
I did this and learned how to talk to normies, but then I realized that normies aren't worth talking to so now I'm a shut-in NEET. It's like if there's a new restaurant in town and you want to try it, and you eventually work up the courage to go there and the food is shit. Except in this case, the shit food is other people.
>>
File: 1425930236381.jpg (72KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
1425930236381.jpg
72KB, 1170x923px
>started losing weight recently
>know that I'll still never be confident enough to be confident naked, or even topless, after all these years of embarrassment and self-loathing
>>
File: IMG_0955.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>34638456
This is the ultimate feel. Robots think they have it bad but the truth is that most robots are ugly anyway and so they would never get a gf anyway. Liberating realization in a sense.

>tfw when hotbot and get treated the same as some fucking basement dweller by stacies.

Life is meaningless...
>>
>>34639684
Also this, true normies are incredibly boring and all have the same vapid interests.
Borderline normies are the way to go my friends
>>
>>34639779
Lose weight for the physical benefits, not the social ones. Being able to use your body is fun on its own. If you've been fat your whole life, you'll suddenly be able to run and climb things, and physical activities will no longer be a chore.
>>
>>34638456
how do i lose weight?
how did you lose weight?
>>
>>34640253
eat less bad, eat less good, eat less.
exercise more
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.